I'll buy it all for you

Living

We drove all the way to the mall.

"What are we doing here?" i asked.

He smiled "Stepping towards your ability to live." 

I laughed. He was so philosophical. He parked and then got out and came around to open my door. We went to the first store that we found.

"Come on we can find things for you."
"Namjoon, it won't matter it's not like I can wear it to school."

"So? trust me you'll enjoy it."

I rolled my eyes and went looking. I found a few tee's a liked. He pulled out a ton of jeans and leather jackets.

"I don't care what you say you're trying these on. At least once."

I rolled my eyes again. He pulled out a really beautiful red dress. It was short and had black lacing on the top. 

"I want to see what you'll look like in it." 

I took all the clothes and went to the dressing room.

"Show me when you're done." He called.

I tried on a blue v neck tee with a blue pair of skinny jeans. I took a deep breath in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked... different. Much like I did back before the grades were my most important thing. I smiled. My red converse that I had in my bag would look perfect with this. I tied my blonde hair up in a messy ponytail and then smiled. He was right I did enjoy this.

"Come on Jeanna, I want to see."

I took a deep breath and then opened the door. He smiled.

"You look normal. I didn't think it was possible." 

I smiled.

"Can I take a picture?" He asked. I nodded and posed with a peace sign. I put my glasses on and that tied him over.

"You really look beautiful." 

I tried on a lot of other outfits like that one with the leathers and other shoes. Then I looked at the dress. It had been a long time since I had worn just a dress. I had to wear a skirt for school but that was different. I sighed and put it on. The red made my eyes pop out. Most people thought I was American because of my blue eyes and blonde hair. Really it was just my father was American and I had inherited it.

I looke amazing. I pulled out the rubberband in my hair. It fell to my shoulder in a way that I had never seen it do once. I smiled in the mirror. 

"I look gorgeous." I called to him.

"I'll be the judge of that." He laughed.

I stepped out with my black converse and the dress.

"You weren't lying. You look like a modern day princess."

I felt my cheeks get warm.

"I'll buy it all for you." He said. 

"Namjoon." 

"Don't worry, my dad is rich. I can afford it."

I laughed. "What made you like this? What made you change from being a nerd to worldwide handsome?"
He smiled "I learned how to live."

"What does that even mean?" i asked.

He looked at me. "Don't worry I'll show you one day."

I smiled. "Promise?"
He nodded. "come one let's go buy all that. And then we're getting you some new shoes."

"Joon."

He didn't even try to tell me otherwise and I eventually stopped arguing with him. He promised he would show me what living was and never once did he forget that promise. I owe him a lot in my life. I owe him my life.