What were you thinking?

Living

Bang pulled us into his office and shut the door. He stood there staring at the wall for a while with his hands above his head resting on the door. 

"What were you thinking?" He asked us.

"We wanted to get it over with. It was easier this way."

"No it wasn't Namjoon. This will hurt you more than it will help you. The press will be all over you two for the next 4 months. What you just did was sign your death wish. You should have told me before you went out there and just told everyone about this."

"Bang.." I began.

"Nothing from you Jeanna. I really have faith in you and I really don't want to do this to you but you're a lot easier to let go than he is."

I felt my throat choke up.

"You two have to be careful when it comes to these things. You can't just tell the press whatever you can think of. They eat this stuff up like candy. You just put fuel into their fire."

I bowed my head.

"I'm sorry."

He sighed. 

"I really believe in you kids. You are more than just singers to me. You guys are like kids to me. I want to protect you. But I can't if you won't tell me things like this ok?"

We both nodded. I saw him smile at us. 

"Are there any more secrets I need to know?"

We shook our heads as honestly as possible. If there was anything we hadn't even bothered to remember it. He smiled again and put his hands on our shoulders. 

"You kids need to practice. Namjoon you have a debut in 4 months."

He nodded. 

"And Jeanna, Ka is really counting on you to make this work ok?"

I nodded "yes sir."

We both bowed and then left the room. We walked to the studio in absolute silence. Bang really cared for us and we betrayed him. We had dissapointed him. Joon grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"He won't let go of you."

"How do you know?"

"Because, Ka needs you and Bang really believes in Ka. It's like Yoongi. They share a story and Bang has a special spot for people like them. Honestly that's why I think we are able to debut early enough."

I smiled. He had a point they had a past that no one could help but want to help them through. And if Ka was really desperate enough Bang wouldn't let me go. I just had to believe that she needed me as much as she needed this. 

We opened the door to the studio and saw them standing around in a circle. 

"You guys are idiots. How pissed is Bang?" Yoongi asked.

"Beyond pissed." Joon answered. 

He was right. He was beyond pissed. I grabbed Ka's hand.

"Come on we have to practice. You want to debut don't you?"

She smiled "Hell Yeah I do."

We walked to our studio hand in hand.

"You did what you had to do Jeanna. If Bang let's you go because of that then we'll move companies."

"We?"

"We."