The tight schedules

Living

I was wrong. We spent even less time together. We were always on a schedule. We had to be here at this time and there at the next. Practice was 6 hours or more. It was hell. 

It seemed like I never had a day off. Which was true. Even though we had time at school together it wasn't enough and soon enough I had fallen back into my old ways. I was a nerd and I was so focused on school and work that I had no time for anything else. It had begun to bother me. I wanted to break out of that but I couldn't. Mom was right. 

I had met the other girl in the duo. Her name was Ji Ka. She was so dedicated to this work. She was really nice. I expected her to be a total brat and she was if she was being serious and needed something done. But most of the time she was actually very nice. She would ask me to practice with her on some coreography so she could get it down easily. She even trained me more than anyone else. She wanted to debut so bad. Out name was Dream Big and I loved it. It had a nice feel to it. 

"Jeanna, come in here for a second."

She was in the office where she was running music for us. I stood behind her chair.

"Listen to them and tell me what you think."

I put on the headphones and she clicked play. Immediately the beat was amazing. Then I heard it. His voice.

"Is this..."

"Bangtan yeah. What do you think of them?"

I smiled. I heard Namjoon's voice and was even more in love.

"They're amazing."
"I know right. They should be debuting soon. I'm really excited."

Why hadn't he told me they were debuting soon? 

"When are they debuting?"
"Should be within the next year. Just don't tell anyone I know alright. I over heard Bang talking about it. Besides I wouldn't care if I wasn't in love with one of them."
"Which one?" i said eagerly and almost jealously.

"Calm down Jeanna, it's that Yoongi kid. He's so hardcore you know."

I silently sighed in relief.

"yeah I guess so."

She took a look at me. "You like one of them too don't you?"
"What? No. That's crazy."

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Jeanna if we are going to be a team then you have to be able to tell me things."
I wanted to tell her but I couldn't. Even Bang didn't know about it. It could ruin his career or mine. I just smiled at her.

"Not really. I mean there's one guy that's cute but other than that it's nothing."

"Well they are all cute Jeanna. Which one?"
I sighed "That Namjoon kid." 

She laughed. "Well then missy. It looks like we got us a couple of rappers to make our own."

"Yeah." I laughed.

She was great but I was worried that one day our secret would get out and ruin us. Hopefully with the tight schedules they put us under that there wouldn't be enough time for our secret to get out.

But much like everything I was wrong again.