Announced

Living

After that night at the club becoming a singer was a high priority. I wanted to get on the stage and sing and perform again. It was killing me not doing it. I had begun to feel what Ka had felt this whole time. I had a need to sing.

For weeks we worked on vocals and coreography. Each new piece our coreographer gave us was challenging and I begun to think that Bang would never let us debut. In fact our work load became so much that I had to move into the dorm even sooner than I had planned.

At first I hated it. I didn't like being away from my mother and moving everything was hard. But eventually I learned to love it in the dorm. Ka and I had so much fun together watching movies and working on everything in the dorm. With all the extra time I had with her we were able to get the choreography down quicker than ever. 

Then one day just when I had given up all hope Bang walked into the studio while we were running choreo for Living. 

"Good morning girls. Glad to see you working hard."

"Good morning sir."

He went into the office for a minute and we ran through it again. When he came out he smiled.

"Let me see that again."

We replayed the song and ran through the choreography for him. He was impressed and even applauded us when we had finished.

"You girls have come a long way. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you sir." We said and bowed out of breath.

He smiled and then turned to look in the mirrors.

"You have grown up so much since I first met you. I reall look foward to seeing you grow more and more over the years."

He smiled and turned back to us.

"With that I have your debut date."

I looked at Ka and she looked at me as we clasped hands. He laughed and then took a deep breath and read it to us. 

"September 16th. 3 months from now. It will be perfect and I'm really excited for you girls."

We squealed, bowed and then hugged.

"Well, I'll leave you two to celebrate. I expect big things from you two."

We squealed again and jumped in a circle holding on to each other. This was it. We were really going to debut.

"I can't believe it. Thank you so much Jeanna."

"No thank you. You taught me what it's like to have a dream."

I put my hand out and she put hers on top of it.

"1, 2, 3, Dream big!"

We hugged each other again and continued to celebrate for 10 minutes. But after that it was back to work. We had a lot to do. And only 3 months to do it. We were really on a time crunch. But we had waited this long so I guess that maybe it wouldn't be so bad.