A night to remember

Living

It had been a week since he had taken me shopping and nothing had happened since then. Don't get me wrong he still talked to me and we became friends and he was always nice to me. 

But things weren't going anywhere. He gave up on the living thing as it had seemed and it was pissing me off. He promised. And to make things worse the boys started coming after me more and more. I thought a few times about telling Namjoon I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just couldn't seem to find the words to tell him that. I mean they were his friends. 

After it seemed like he was gone and I had nothing to do with him besides tutor him anymore he came back around. It was a Friday morning. He texted me.

After school meet me in the parking lot. Today you get to live. 

I smiled. So he hadn't forgotten. I had to get through the day to be able to see him. He never showed up to school on Fridays. I wasn't really sure why but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to ask or not. 

It was like torture trying to get through it. I also noticed the 'crew' never showed up on fridays either. It was suspicious but I tried not to let it get to me. I kept thinking about him.

Wait.... no.... i can't.... like.... Kim Namjoon.

I was afraid that's where this was going. That I was going to fall for him. And trust me I didn't want that if I could hold it back at all. I tried to tell myself he's just a good friend. Just a good friend.

But I couldn't help it. I was excited to see him and to find out what 'living' really meant. He said it so much that it made me really curious to find out. I sat in my final class that day just watching the clock. Waiting for that bell to ring. And then like it was tired of my constantly looking up at it it finally rang. I grabbed my stuff and I was the first one out of the door.

I went out to the parking lot and saw him sitting on the hood of his car. He saw me and smiled.

"Well mister 50's it seems like you kept your promise."

He laughed after getting my joke. He looked like a total 50's boy sitting on the hood of his car with a leather jacket and his black converse. 

"Well alright school girl I'll take you to your house to get changed and then you're living. It's my promise."

He opened the door and I got in. He sat in the drivers seat. 

"I live...."

"I know."
I look at him a bit scared.

"Like I said since 7th grade."

"that's a little creepy." I say.

He laughs. "Yeah a little but I was a weird kid back then. Don't worry I wouldn't be a creep like that."

I trusted him and he drove to my house. I invited him in but he politely refused. I ran inside and got changed into the blue tee and jeans that he bought me. I put on my red converse and the black leather jacket that I had begun to fall in love with and then threw my hair up in a ponytail. I looked great. I took my glasses off. There she was. The girl that I had tried to get rid of. But honestly I missed her. 

I ran out and got back in the car.

"Well come on handsome what are you waiting for. It's time to live."
He laughed.

"Here comes a night you'll remember." 

I couldn't wait.