Epilogue: Dreams never die

Living

Years went by and I never forgot how to live. Many times Joon and I would sneak out to go do something insane. I would walk across the ledge of the building just to have him take me down. We spent more and more time with each other and it was my idea of a perfect heaven. 

Stage performances never failed to make my heart race. Ka and I never stopped getting the feeling that we had to work harder than anyone else. We wanted to prove to the world that we were hard working for the fame we got. And we never gave in to the girly side of kpop girl groups. We always remained the same. 

BTS would go on to win awards left and right. Ka and I would too but not the way they did. But it never meant anything to us when we walked away empty handed. If anything it just pushed us to work harder than everyone that won. It was like inspiration. And I neve grew tired of it.

Ka and Yoongi stayed together for a while but eventually broke up for the betterment of each other. It was ok. Joon and I on the other hand stayed together for a long time. In fact that's where the story has lead us to today.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection.

"He'll find you irresistable Jeanna."

I smiled. The white creating a reflection on my face. She held my hand and then smiled as she kissed my cheek gently. I watched the boys come in one by one dressed sharply in their tuxedoes. I laughed as they all danced in. Except Yoongi.

"You look gorgeous." Hobi said.

"Thank you."

It was crazy to me that they had hated me before but now we were closer than ever. My mother came in and smiled.

"My little singer all grown up and getting married. How crazy."

I hugged her.

"I wish Dad was here." I said quietly.

"I do too."

My stylist Raini came in and smiled at me.

"You're on in 2 minutes."

I smiled and thanked her. She was always so kind and helpful. I was a pain on the other hand. Taehyung came and took my arm. It was a small wedding but it was still perfect nonetheless. Ka took Jungkook's arm and they walked in front of us.

Down the stairs, through the small ballroom, to the back where the man of my dreams was waiting for me.

I couldn't breathe but at the same time I had never felt more alive. When we finally got outside and I could see his smile it hit me. This was where everything was leading. Years ago I would have paid to not even know this man's name. Now he was the only thing I wanted the most. Well maybe other than to perform. Taehyung gave me away to him and it started.

I can't remember what all was said. But I remember one thing.

"Dreams were meant to come true, standing here today we witness Kim Namjoon and Kim Jeanna making their dreams coming true."

Of all the times that I had ever gotten to live today would always be my favorite. Today would always be the memory that when people asked what did I do in my life I could say:

"I got to marry the Kpop idol Kim Namjoon."

He always said that he was the luckiest man alive for getting to marry kpop idol Kim Jeanna. We needed each other. We needed each other to live, dream and above all let loose and have fun. Performing with him all this time now would never amount to getting to live the rest of my life with him. And that was the true definition of living.