A press conference

Living

We had come up with an idea as to how to tell Bang and the press of our relationship. It wasn't the smartest idea but it was a way to get it over with and more or less that's what we wanted. Namjoon asked Bang to schedual him a press conference where he would talk about the debut and the boys. He also asked me to be there to talk about Dream Big. Being the leader he got his request. 

That day at school my heart was pounding hard. I was really nervous about the press conference even though I knew that we had to do it. 

"You'll be ok. Trust me it will all work out.'

I nodded. He was right. It would all work out. 

We showed up to the studio that day and everybody was standing waiting for us. 

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked 

"We know about the press conference." Yoongi said.

"what?" I asked

"It's fine Jeanna, we all knew this was coming sooner or later. I just wish you guys would have told us." Ka answered.

I wanted to break down. We hurt them by keeping this a secret from them. Now that they knew what were they going to do? I was really concerned. Namjoon wrapped his arm around me.

"Just don't say anything until afterwards ok?"

They nodded. Ka came with me to get changed into something a little more teenager. 

"I just wish you would've told me Jeanna. I feel betrayed."

"I know Ka and I'm really sorry. I just couldn't tell you. Trust me I wanted to."

"Whatever Jeanna, the important thing is now I know and I can freak out about things he does with you."

I laughed. I loved having her be part of this group. She was such a good friend and a lot of fun to be around. I loved it.

I walked out and she smiled.

"You look good. That boy won't know what hit him."

I laugh again and then link arms with her as we walk back to the studio. We walked in the doors and I saw Joon standing there. He turned to see me and he smiled.

"You look expensive."

I laughed "Your wallet would know."

He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"You ready?" He asked.

"As I'll ever be."

Bang walked in and looked at us.

"You ready?" 

We both nodded and he led us to the conference. We sat in our chairs and Bang walked out to where he always was during press conferences. 

"Thank you all for coming today to discuss Bangtan and Dream Big. We will first discuss our debut and our music before we take any questions."

He goes on to talk about Bangtan's debut and then I explained our work as well. Then they started asking questions at first they were all about our music. Then someone asked us:

"are there any relationships inside of either BTS or Dream Big?"

We looked at each other and Namjoon turned back to them.

"Yes. In fact Kim Jeanna and I are in a relationship."

That's when they went crazy. They started snapping more pictures of us and asking us more and more questions. We tried to answer the best that we could. But they were coming to fast. So we both made statements.

"This is the first hat anyone has heard of our relationship. The whole of BigHit has no clue until now. We thought it was only fair to them and our fans to find out now. We regret and harm we have done to anyone at BigHit." Namjoon said.

I heard someone ask if this would ruin Dream Big.

"Whatever comes to me because of this will be respected and I regret any harm. However BTS and Dream Big will not be effected by Namjoon and I's actions. This will only inflict on the two of us."

"No more questions" I heard Bang say and then he led us out.

I grabbed Joon's hand afraid of what was going to happen next. We just dropped an atomic bomb on BigHit and the press. What was going to happen now? Whatever it was, it wasn't good.