Will we actually debut?

Living

Bang took a long time coming up with his punishment for us. In the meantime we were freaking out. It was agonizing. The boys tried to help but all we could do was try to step up and work harder. We tried to prove ourselves but we didn't know if it was working or not.

Eventually we gave up hope and started packing our things. It was terrible and we probably cried ourselves to sleep nightly. 

We had one dream. One thing we wanted more than anything. And now we were never going to achieve that. I was more upset for Ka. This was her ultimate dream. She had nothing without this. I invited her to live with my mom and me. She agreed. At least I gained a friend out of it.

Namjoon tried to make me feel better but sometimes it wouldn't do anything. I would get anxiety really bad and have to leave the studio all the time. I would go to the roof and just sit on the ledge. If I fell would it make me feel better.

Maybe then I could feel at peace.

Maybe.

We were sitting together in the studio. We didn't have the energy to do anything but sulk. The boys were at a concert and we were alone that day. We sat there lying on the ground and staring at the celing.

"We really messed up Jeanna." 

"Yeah"

That's when Bang walked in. We sat up and looked at him dreading the worst of it. If he didn't fire us we had 1 month left till debut and we had slacked quite a bit. We were more nervous than we had ever been.

"You girls are lucky that I believe in you immensely and care about you. I've decided not to fire you, however this should be a lesson that you have to be careful. As an idol people are always going to be all over you and you are going to have to keep your image and reputation up. You guys cannot afford another controversy like this again. Understood?"

"Yes sir." We bowed.

He smiled and hugged us.

"You girls really are like my children. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you."

"Thank you sir"

He left and we smiled at each other.

"So you wanna run through Broken again?"
"No I have a better idea" 

She got a look on her face that I was afraid of but at the same time I was intrigued. This girl was known to be insane and do things that might cause trouble. But I trusted her. And this time I was glad I trusted her.