Do you want to be a trainee

Living

He took me to the piano room at lunch so he could see the books. I watched him plore over the words. Even my fathers. He smiled reading through the one I had written last night. 

"You have a talent Jeanna." 

I smiled "You think so?"

He nodded "Bang would love this." 

"You think so?"
"Yeah I really do. I should take you to meet him."

I smiled. I would really love that honestly. I wanted to meet Bang for years and now if I were to really get the chance no way was I going to let it go.

"I'll take you tonight. I have practice but we can still go." He said

"I love you. That would make me so happy." 

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me and I felt immediately happy. He was so great. Then he said something that I had never thought of. 

"You know I never really asked you if you wanted to be my girlfriend. I kind of just assumed you did."

I smiled "Then ask." 

He looked at me "Jeanna, do you want to be my girlfriend."

I pretended to think about it "I suppose so."

"Come on Jeanna."

"Alright yes. I would love it."

After school I went to the parking lot with him. The 'crew' stopped us.

"Where are you going Namjoon?" Jin asked. 

"The studio. I'm just taking her with me."

"You better be joking Joon. Nobody was supposed to know." Yoongi said irritated.

"I'm not. You'll see later. Don't worry about it." He grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

"They should really keep their own noses in their own business." He said.

I just sat there listening to him grumble under his breath. I tried to look on the bright side. I was going to meet Mr. Bang. I might get offered to be a trainee. I was really nervous but at the same time really excited. 

He took my hand and led me to Bang's office. We stood outside the door for a minute before going in.

"Joon?"

"You know that if he wants you to be a trainee it will be hell?"
"OF course I do." 

"Just don't get your hopes up that it will be some glamourous life." 

He opened the doors and it was just as I had always imagined it. A very nice office. Clean, tidy and of course he was sitting right at his desk.

"Ah, Namjoon, how are you?" Bang asked from his desk.

We both bowed in respect. "Fine thank you sir. I brought someone I think you should meet."

He smiled at me. "You must be Jeanna. He messaged me earlier about you. I'd like to see your talent that he's talked about."

I smiled at Namjoon. He talked about me? Really? I pulled my bag off of my shoulder and pulled out the song books and set them on his desk. He plored through them just as Namjoon had earlier. I watched his face make expressions I had never seen.

"Sing for me." He said.

I nodded and then grabbed one of the books and sang the song that I had written the night before. He sat there smiling with his eyes closed. When I had finished I closed the book and looked at him. He was still smiling.

"Namjoon hadn't lied. You do have talent."

"Thank you sir."

He got up and came to me. 

"How would you like to be a trainee?"
"Sir, I'd love it. I'd have to talk it over with my mom first but I would love the chance if possible."

"Great we have another girl that came in here about a month ago that we could put you into a duo with. You'd have to of course train immensely before you could train with her."

I shook his hand. "That would be fantastic thank you sir."

"Namjoon, get to work. I'll see the both of you tommorow afternoon." 

"Thank you sir." We both said. 

I walked out with a bright smile on my face. This would be the end of our tutoring sessions. But we would get to work together and spend more time together. And most of all my dream would be coming true. What I didn't know was the pain and agony of being a trainee that I would have.