Chapter 8: My Wife's Meetings Of The Past (BIRTHDAY UPDATE!)

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EARLY UPDATE BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANTED TO GIFT YOU A EARLY CHAPTER! ENJOY~

Kim Sojung's POV

I want her to realize that the right one for her is...me. I stared at the floor, shocked by my own thoughts. I tried to clear my thoughts, trying to prove to my mind it's not like that. 

"Hey, Sojung!" I jump at the sudden arm wrapped around my neck.

I turn around to see Yerin with usual cheerful self.  I pat my chest to calm my heart down, "Yerin, you gave me a heart attack!" 

She giggles and lets go of me, "Sorry, sorry! I was just really excited to talk to you."

I raise an eyebrow, "Why is that?"

Yerin's smile grows wider, "I've come here to invite you to hang out with me and my friends!"

I feel my heart skip a beat, "Yo-your friends..? Wi-will, Eu-Eunbi be there a-also?"

She nods and I feel my palms become sweaty. I felt the temperature rise and I look around not wanting to make eye contact with her.

Yerin pats shoulder, "It's alright, they're all nice! Eunbi isn't as she seems. I know you think she's cold and unapproachable but it's nothing like that. I'll try to get you two to talk as much as I can."

I was about to refuse when the bell went, "Aw, well, today after school at the cafe down the street. See you then!" Yerin then heads off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood at the door of the cafe Yerin had told about. I felt my heart fast and my palms feel sweaty. I reached out to grab the handle of the door with my shaky hands. I gulped and swung open the door. I looked to my left and then to my right looking for her group.

"Ah, Sojung unnie!" I turn to the sound of my name being called. I see Yerin waving at me from a table with some other girls, "Over here!"

I gulped once again before walking over to them. I had gone home before I came here so I wasn't in my uniform. I wore a red and black striped shirt with light blue jeans and a black jacket.

I brushed my hair back and gave all the girls my signature killer smile, "Good evening. Sorry for being late, I didn't realize you meant right after school had ended. My friends and I usually hold events a little while after school has ended so we can change and get ready."

I notice that all of them, expect Yerin, had their mouths agape and their eyes widened whilst staring at me. 

"SHE'S THE ONE CLASSMATE YOU INVITED?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry, sorry, we had gotten surprised. We didn't mean to startle you." One of Yerin's friends with long black hair smiled.

"No, no, it's alright," I let out a chuckle, "You are Yerin's friends, after all. I didn't expect much different."

They all laughed. Then started to introduce themselves, "I am Jung Eunbi or Eunha as they call me. This precious child is Kim Yewon." She points at the girl who looks down and blushes, "And this Hwang Eu-"

"Oh, she already knows her. Right, Sojung unnie?" Yerin looks at me with a smirk. 

I felt my hands become sweaty once again as I clench my fist and avoid eye contact with everybody. I could feel Eunbi's eyes stare at me. It was hard to avoid the feeling since she sat right next to me. 

I turned to Yerin, still avoiding Eunbi's eyes, "Well, you do mention her a lot."

Yerin grins and leans back,"You're right, I do. Let's be honest. It's not like you don't enjoy me talking about her."

I finally turn to Eunbi and look into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter