Chapter 5: My Wife's Memories Of Last Night Part 1

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Eunbi's POV

 I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside. My eyes fluttered open and realized I was in a familiar room. It wasn't mine. I tried to sit up but my body felt too weak and too heavy for me. I gave in to my body and scanned the room. The room was just white everywhere. There were flower designs on the wall but they were also white. The bedside tables, the lamp, the bed sheet and even cold floor was white. It wasn't bad. There were a few colors thrown in. Like in the painting of sail boats flying in the sky on the wall. Or the picture of Sowon and I. Then, It hit me. I was Sowon and mine's room. I turned to the picture again. It was very cute. It was Sowon and me holding hands and our backs to the camera, under the pouring rain with our shared umberalla. I don't know, maybe it was just me but after staring it for so long, I felt like the memory came back to me for a split second. The memory of us actually taking the photo. 

I shook my head and sighed, "As if.."

I turned to my side and saw a sleeping face right next to my face. I held in my urge to scream and stared at her face. Now that I look at Sowon from this close, she's got very nice features. I mean, she looks great even sleeping. I continued to stare at her, absorbing more of her beauty. She looked very tired. Like she hadn't gotten any sleep for a week. She had bags under her eyes and a few tear stains. I caress her cheek, carefully as I try to remember what happened last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're such a prev, SinB."

I opened my eyes widely and she laughed. I blushed brightly, "Wh-what?! How?!"

"Trying to kiss when I'm asleep is such a prevy thing to do. If you wanted a kiss, you could ask you, you know?" She laughed and let go of me. She sat up in her seat with a smile.

"We-well, then...I will..." I whispered really softly that I could barely hear it myself. 

She turned to me whilst stretching, "Hmm? You say something?"

"N-no! I ju-just- my stomach. I'm seriously hungry! Yeah. Hungry." I rubbed my stomach as I stared at her.

She laughed, "Alright, we got pizza for you because no one could be bothered to make something but only because, we were all very excited to see you again."

I felt myself turn red and I looked down at the ground. I felt so, overwhelmed? I don't know. I was so happy just because these people wre worried about me. It was all new to me. Yerin cared about me too but never this much. I guess that was the reason I liked her. She stepped up to me and cared. If that was the reason, I could fall Sowon.

I shook the thought out of my head and then turned to Sowon who shouted out to the kitchen, "Yerin! My ba- SinB is hungry! Prepare the food! Everyone come to the living room. We're watching Harry Potter." 

I gasped and smiled brightly as Sowon sat next to me, "Really?! You probably already know about my undying love for Harry Potter."

Sowon turns to me with a smile, "Believe me, I do. We watch the movies all the time." 

Eunha, Umji and Yuju walk into the living room talking to each other. Then, I noticed Umji and Eunha holding hands. I, even, saw the way Umji smiled at Eunha when she was talking. The three sat down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter