Chapter 21: A Murderer

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB’s POV

Thud!

I flinch as Yerin smacks the flower vase, next to her hospital bed, onto the floor. Her eyes filled with tears that weren’t afraid to fall. 

“YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AGAIN?!” Her voice was sharp and hurt me more than anything physical could, “YOU’RE A MURDERER! YOU KILLED YUJU! IF IT WEREN’T FOR YOU, SHE WOULD BE HERE! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE STILL IN LOVE WITH ME!”

I felt my heart break more and more with every word of hers. My eyes fill with warm tears and my lips quiver. I held onto my pants tightly to hold back my tears.

“I-I’m sorry...” I let out a shaky breath and shut my eyes tightly.

”YOU-!” Yerin grabs my shirt’s collar and pulls me to her. 

I look at her face with tears streaming down my face, “I’m sorry!! I really am! I-I...I’m a murderer...!” 

(A/n: I literally want to cry too, I’m listening to sad songs whilst writing this wth)

Her face showed nothing but disgust for me. Her teeth clenched as her grip on my collar got tighter. She pulled me closer before roughly pushing me onto the floor. 

“YERIN UNNIE!” Umji tried to reach for me but I raised a hand up gesturing for her not to enter the conversation.

”Don’t Umji, I deserve this. Do whatever, I’m a murderer and I deserve this.” I sit up on the floor and stare at Yerin.

I watch her frown harder. She pushed the sheets off of her and stood up. She walks to me and grabs my hair. I groan slightly as she makes me look at her.

She kneels down to me and slams her lips into mine. My eyes widen and my tears rush out faster. Her grip on my hair loosens and she grabs my shoulder and pushed me down onto the floor. 

I hated this. My eyes were open and tears streamed down my face. I hated this so much but I didn’t fight back. The roughness of the kiss, she gave me, hurt. I let her do whatever but I didn’t kiss her back.

I realized I lost these feelings for her. But I didn’t lose them fast enough. I caused her to lose her lover because I didn't lose my feelings. I am a murderer.

”YERIN!”

Sojung pulled Yerin off of me, "What the hell are you doing?!" 

Sojung slapped Yerin's face. Yerin held her cheek as tears continue to roll down her face. A smile played on her face but not her normal eye smile, a smile that showed she had finally lost it.

"Are you okay in the head?!" Sojung's words were sharp and loud but Yerin didn't even flinch. 

She stood up, her legs shake as she was standing, "No, unnie. I am not. I am not okay in the head. AND IT'S HER FAULT!"

Yerin pointed towards me, "SHE'S A MURDERER! SHE'S THE REASON MY YUJU DIED! SHE IS THE REASON MY POOR WIFE'S LIFE WAS TAKEN! SHE LOST HER MEMORIES AND ONLY REMEMBERED HER FEELINGS FOR ME! YOU COULDN'T MAKE HER FALL FOR YOU SO SHE PLANNED THIS! SHE PLANNED TO KILL YUJU! SHE WANTED ME ALL TO HERSELF! YOU SHOULD BE ASKING HER IF SHE'S OKAY IN THE HEAD!! THE CAR ACCIDENT WAS SO BAD SHE BECAME A MURDERER UNNIE!!"

"Yerin." Sojung said firmly as a warning for Yerin to stop.

"NO UNNIE! I WON'T STOP! BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!! SHE PLANNED THIS! THIS ISN'T OUR SINB! THIS ISN'T YOUR SINB!! OUR SINB IS GONE! WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS MURDERER-"

"YERIN!" Sojung struck Yerin's face once again but she didn't stop. She pushed Yerin to the wall and held her by the neck.

"You take that the back." Yerin choked and shook her head as Sojung glared at her.

"UNNIE!!" Eunha and Umj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter