Chapter 3: My Wife’s Return

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Eunbi's POV

"SinB..?" I felt a tender hand gently shake my arm. The voice was very soft and sweet. My eyes fluttered opened and scanned the person that stood in front of me, "Wake up, SinB. I brought you breakfast."

Sowon sat down on the hospital chair and prepared the food. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eye,"Sowon..?"

She froze at that and then shook her head. She smiled and looked at me, "Yes?"

"Why do you bring me food? I could just eat the hospital food." I asked her and she shook her head with a smile.

"Would you rather eat hospital food or food your own wife has made you?" I blushed when she said wife.

I covered my mouth with my hand and whispered,"Wife..But I don't want to trouble yo-"

"You're not. I love making food for you. It's a hobbie. Also, I don't want you eating hospital food. It tastes terrible." She grimanced.

I chuckled but then snapped into a more serious expression when asking, "Have you...gotten any contact with Yerin?"

She looked down and smiled sadly, "Yeah, she's been worried about you. I told her yesterday that you woke up. She was really happy. I'm sure that's what you wanted to hear."

I looked at her with a frown, "You know, right?" 

She looked up with the same sad smile and placed her hand over mine, "Of couse, I do. You told me everything. I entered your world when you were still in love with Yerin. It took a lot but I finally won you over. I'll do it again. Because, When two people are meant to be, no matter what they will be together."

I gasped, "Those words, how do you know them?"

She chuckled, "She said the same words to me. Plus you told me."

"Oh, of course. I must've told you a lot. I'm such a bother." I whispered not expecting a response.

"No, not at all. I loved hearing every word that came out your mouth. I still do. If that is a bother, it's one I love. Please bother me forever." She stood up and bowed. 

I couldn't help let out a giggle. She smiled happily and looked up from her bow. Our faces were very close. My heart stopped. I held my breath as I scanned her face. She had a beautiful thin face. Her brown eyes stared at me. Her cheeks were tinted pink. My eyes started to travel down her face and stopped at her lips. Those perfect that were colored red from her lipstick. I needed to control myself. I couldn't look away. I, without realizing, leaned in slowly. She placed her hand over mine. She seemed to notice what I wanted and then closed her eyes. I admired her beauty for a second before going in to have a taste of her lips. Our lips had barely brushed and she pulled away. She pulled her hand of mine and turned the other way.

"I'm sorry. I need to control myself. You're not ready for this." She shook her head before sitting on the hospital chair and opening my breakfast.

Like before she fed me the food like I couldn't do it myself. I could tell her but it felt nice being fed. She had a kind smile on her face the whole time. After a while, she had finished feeding me and packed up.

"SinB, I'll be in a hour or so to pick you up. I just need to do something a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter