Chapter 11: My Wife's Love Lane

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV

"Sojung," I turn to her and she's sitting back and not looking at me, "Do you...want to make it official?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's the story of when we first dating?" SinB sips cookies smoothie. Her face brightens as soon she takes a sip. I smile to myself.

"So cute," I accidentally say out loud. She looks up at me and her face turns red. She immediately looks down and continues to drink her smoothie. I chuckle and sip my mocha.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" I place my cup down with a smile.

She thinks about it for a while and then her face turns bright red, "N-no..."

I give her a questioning look but she looks away. I shrug it off as I see that she has finished her drink. I quickly finish my drink as well. I stand up.

"Come on, I'll take you home," I put my hand out for her to hold. She looks at my hand before holding it. I smile at her but she just avoids my eyes. I push her wheelchair to the cashier. 

"Wait, I'll be back." She nods.

I head to the cashier to pay for our drinks. The cashier was a friend of mine called Hoseok. He smiled at me as I approached him.

"Sojungie!" We did our handshake, "How are you doing, sweety?" He smiled his bright smile.

"Just on a date with my wifey. The regular." I smile and he groans.

"I feel like you're trying to point out that I don't have anyone." He crosses his arms. I laugh.

"You got me there," He groans loudly as I laugh, "I mean, I heard Suga is still free. Remember him? The guy you have a die-hard crush on?" 

His face turns bright red and he taps on the register, ignoring me, "Your total is 19.99."

I hand him the cash with a piece of paper, "You can thank me later." I wink at him and he turns even redder.

I turn to SinB, who's just watching out the store window, bored. I push her wheelchair out the store and then to our car. I help her get in the car and become comfortable before getting in myself. I turn the radio on and put on her favorite station. She sings and dances along to all the songs that come on.

"Sing with me, Sowon!" SinB annoys me, "The next one you have to sing along to!"

I groan at her and hide my smile. Just then the next song plays. I bit my lip as MAMAMOO's love lane plays. I love MAMAMOO and I can't help but sing along. I always sang this song to SinB before.

"Just imagine, I know you want it." SinB sings along

"Stick with me." I turn to her and sing. Her eyes widen and she smiles.

"The way you talk always mysteriously stays near my ears," I sing to her and she turns red, "My face grows red."

"Insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter