Chapter 15: My Wife's EX

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

"Oh, my goodness! Is that-that is! Hwang Eunbi!!" a voice calls out to me. 

As I turn around, I'm tackled into a hug, "Wo-woah!"

A small girl wraps her arms around me tightly. Sowon quickly stomps over to us. Her eyes filled with rage.

"Kim Da Hyun." Sowon narrows her eyes at the girl who doesn't let go of me.

"Ah! Kim Sojung!" The girl, or Dahyung, finally lets go of me and goes to hug her.

Sowon stops her with a hand, "What do you want?"

"Oh come on, you know I'm over Eunbi. She's my ex. She's your wife." Dahyun says in a matter-of-fact tone and my eyes widen.

"So-Sowon..? Who is she?" I grab Sowon's sleeve.

Dahyun looks taken back, "Come on, Wang! I'm Dahyun! Your "little Hyun"! You couldn't have just forgotten about me..." Her eyes showed her sadness.

"Ah, I'm sorry but I got in a car accident so I have forgotten all my memories from the last 7 years I've lived. I don't remember anything." I bow to her.

"You-...forgot your memories..?" I look up to see Dahyun smirk. 

Sowon, immediately, grabs my hand, "Dahyun, that doesn't get rid of the fact that we're married."

"But it does mean that she forgot her feelings for you, Sojungie." She rubs her chin with a smirk. 

"Did you just arrive?" She asks me and I nod, "Ah, great. Let's spend some time together again, Wang."

She wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me away from Sowon. She starts to drag me away to the mall and starts talking about things. I looked over my shoulder to see Sowon glaring daggers at us. When she saw me, she sighed and turned away. She pushed her hair back and joined Yerin and Eunha.

"Wang, check this out!" I walked over to Dahyun who held a cushion up with a heart. She peaks her head over the cushion, "I heart you!"

I felt my heart stop from her cute action. I put my hand on my chest.

"Too simple." I turn to see Sowon with her arms crossed.

She intervenes our fingers and pulls me to a little table. It filled with little white flower clips that spelled "I <3 U" but the heart was in red clips. My face turned red in the amount of effort she put.

"Woah," Dahyun shows up behind us, "Nice."

Sowon scoffs, "Of course, it is."

"But look at this!" We turn around to see Dahyung standing in front of a huge red lamp.She formed a heart with her hands and the light reflected onto the ground as a heart.

Throughout the time we were at the mall, the two kept arguing and dragging me to see what they did.

"Poor thing." Yerin shows up behind me. I force a smile at her. She pats my head, "It's fine. I'm sure there has to be a better explanation for this."

I sigh again, "Like what?"

"Hmm, I don't really know but look over there!" She points to a small and empty cafe.

I saw a little board that had "Cookies Smoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter