Chapter 1: My Forgetful Wife

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Eunbi's POV

"Sinb..." I heard a sweet voice call out someone's name. The voice and the name seemed familiar but I couldn't quite remember. My eyelids were too heavy for me to open. 

"SinB..." I heard the same voice. It became softer. There was a moment of silence and all I could hear was a beeping sound.

Then I heard soft sobs," SinB...I'm sorry...Please, please come back to me. We still have so much to complete together. I know you hear me. I believe, one day, you will wake up again and your eyelids will flutter open and show off your beautiful brown eyes. I will wait, Hwang Eunbi."

I couldn't wait anymore. I needed to know who this stranger was. I needed to know, how this stranger knew my name. My eyes fluttered opened and scanned the room. I was in a white hospital room. I sat up and groaned in pain. I looked at my body and saw injuries all over my arms and body. I turned my head to see a woman sitting on the chair, next to me, with a shocked face. Her expression melted into a smile and she tackled me into a hug. I groaned in pain and the girl quickly let go and apologized. She had a huge smile on her face. I scanned the girl up and down. She was very tall and thin but very beautiful. She looked like familiar too and when she hugged me, I inhaled her familiar scent. 

"Who-" I groaned as I tried to sit up,"Who..who are you...?"

She placed her hand on my shoulder, “Take it easy. You just woke up from a 4 week coma. I just ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter