Chapter 13: My Wife's Perfect Acting Skills

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

I got dressed and headed downstairs as I waited for Sowon. I saw Yerin happily cooking.

"Probably for Yuju." I thought to myself and frowned.

I head to the living room where Eunha and Umji were flirting. I decide to sit down and watch the drama they were watching, completely ignoring the two. I was expecting it to be a Korean drama but it was American drama with Korean subtitles. I watch it and ponder where I have seen this before. I look for the remote.

"Please! You know, I love you and only you!" The girl hugs the guy from behind. The guy's eyes grow wide but he frowns and pushes her away.

"I don't want to hear your crap! Go and be the one you truly love!" The guy's jaw clenches as she hugs him again.

"I can't when you keep pushing me away! Please! Please..." Just then the TV closes.

I groan loudly to see Sowon with her hands on her hip and the remote in her hand, "We can't have you watching this. You forget us watching this together so we'll binge watch it together again. Until then, no spoilers for you."

I pout at her, "No fair!"

"Um, can I get that remote?" Umji cuts in, "I was watching it not yous."

Sowon and I scoff, "Watching you say? You were flirting with Eunha the whole time!" 

Umji frowns, "No I wasn't! She was annoying me! I was still watching it!"

Eunha gasps, "Oumji! You're so mean! I was adoring you! This show anyway! She cheats on him with his brother!" Eunha sits up and crosses her arms.

Sowon face palms whilst me and Umji gasp. I cover my ears, "SPOILERS!!"

Eunha immediately covers and turns to Umji, "O-Oumji, I'm sorry...?"

Umji stands up, "I'm leaving."

She starts to leave but Eunha grabs her legs, "Oumji, no!! I love you please!"

"Then, I want to break up!" Umji says with a cold voice.

"Nooooo~!!" Eunha whines still clinging to Umji's leg. Umji just drags her upstairs. There are a few minutes of silence until there's a loud bang.

Yerin stands next to Sowon wiping her hands on her apron, "Don't worry, Eunha can win Umji over everytime with her secret trick." Yerin and Sowon burst out laughing.

I stand up and give them a confused look, "Don't worry, babe. You'll understand over time. Eunha has magic in her that only works on Umji." 

Yerin laughs and hits Sowon's arm, "Sojungie!"

I go up to Sowon, "Enough with these inside jokes, let's get going, Sowon."

I slid my hand into Sowon, hiding it from Yerin. 

"Well, you two enjoy your date. I'm going to continue making some cookies for Yuju. If you get a call from someone in the house just know that I tried not to burn the house down." Yerin waves at us as she walks away to the kitchen.

I tug at Sowon's hand, "Wait, is that safe? Shouldn't we-"

"She's just joking around~" Sowon laughs, "Come on now. Let's get going."

I nod and we both get in the car. I must admit, I miss Sowon lifting me up in bridal style but over time I realized how much energy it took of hers. She's so thin so I'm not surprised that it takes her energy. 

I stared her as she drove. I want to know what really made her fall so hard for me. She's an absolu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter