Chapter 6: My Wife's Memories Of Night Part 2

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

I stared at the beautiful view this balcony gave. That showed me that this is the amount of freedom I get. I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair. 

"What the hell is wrong with me..? I'm married to the excat type of person I wanted to marry ever since I was young. Ever since I...wasn't in love with Yerin." Then a sudden breeze of strong wind flew past me and I heard a voice along with it.

"What're you doing here, SinB?" I couldn't turn around so I had to make my best guess or tell the person I can't see her.

"I can't turn around to see you but to answer your question, I'm just admiring the view." I heard a giggle from her.

I felt a hand gently graze my shoulder. I looked up to see Eunha. She had a big smile on her face and wasn't facing me. I followed her eyes out to the beautiful city view.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She turned to me with a warm smile.

"Yes it is," I face out as she ducks down to my height, "Tell me, Eunbi unnie-"

"Eunbi? Unnie?" She laughs, "That's too formal of you. Call me Eunha. Like the rest do. If you don't like it, call me Eunha unnie at least."

I nod, "Alright, Eunha unnie. May I ask, are you and Umji in a relationship? Romantic one, that is."

She nods and her smile becomes all warm fuzzy like the kind someone gives to the one they love, "That's right. We're dating. Fun fact, you and Sowon paired us together. You two would always try to do things so two would end up together."

"Guess it worked out, huh?" I smile and she laughs.

"Indeed it did. Just like, how Yerin pairing you and Sowon up worked out. It might have been one sided a first but fate has it's ways." She winked at me and I felt my heart sink and a frown appeared on my face.

"Yerin...did that? Is that how it started? Or how we met? Through Yerin..?" I felt my heart sting.

"She'd tried to help me move on and find someone else?" I wondered.

"We-well, if fate does have it's way. Then, why make me forget everything when we were already happily in love? Was it a change of fate? A way of fate saying 'this isn't how it's supposed to be'? Fate is a piece of crap. It's bull lies made up. I'll love who I want, no fate will tell me who I end up with or who I love." I clentched my fists.

"Or maybe, fate wants you to fall for her again? Maybe a way to show that you guys will love each other no matter what? Fate is something one in love with the wrong person couldn't understand. Give fate a chance. Don't be afraid, fate is a friend that will help you." She stood up and cupped my cheek.

"When things go wrong, don't panic. Remember there's always rain before the rainbow." She gave me a warm smile before giving me a quick wave over her shoulder and leaving.

A memory flashed in my mind. It was fuzzy but I remembered something. It was a Sowon who said the same line whilst cupping my cheek and giving me a warm smile. The memory disappeared and I snapped back to reality.

I shook it off and headed back to everyone else. Yuju and Umji were sleeping still and Yerin and Eunha were in the kitchen. As I headed closer to the couch I sat on before, I saw Sowon had fell asleep as well. Her sleeping face was so adorable. She had a smile on her face and was hugging a cushion.

I was really tired from sitting on the wheelchair and wanted to sit on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter