Chapter 17: Something's Not Right With My Wife

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

I wake up to the sun shining brightly through the window. I groan as I try to sit but immediately fall back to an extreme headache. I groan and scan the room. This wasn't my room. This was Sojung's room. I turn to my side but there was no Sojung. I frown and massage my head. Just then, the door opens.

Sojung walks in with a smile on her face and a tray in her hands, "Good morning."

I force myself to sit up even through the pain. I groan heavily as I finally sit upright, "Wh-why...am I in your room..?"

She doesn't reply as she places the tray on the bedside table. She sits down on the bed and smiles sweetly at me and for some reason, my heart was beating really fast.

"Answer me one thing first," I nod, nervously, "What's my name?"

I give her a confused look, "You're Kim Sojung...? What are you on about, Sowon?"

Her smile widens but I can tell she was disappointed, "Welcome back, SinB."

Before I could say anything to her, she placed the tray from before onto my lap, "I made you breakfast. Also, I need to see if you're sick."

I give her a confused look, "What do you mean if I'm sick?"

"SinB, you don't remember what happened yesterday? Nothing at all?" Sojung raises an eyebrow.

I concentrate hard on what happened yesterday, "It's strange but I can't remember anything after the car passing by splashing us but you came in and protected me..." I whisper the last time as I blush.

She risked herself for me. She's really amazing. I felt my heart pounding as I remember her leaning in. My face was burning and I saw Sojung giving me a worried look.

"SinB? I really think you're getting a fever. Your face is red!" Sojung cups my cheek and leans her forehead onto mine and I turn redder. Sojung quickly breaks away.

"You're so hot!" I know she meant in temperature but my brain had other plans and I looked down to hide my embarrassment. 

"I'll call my boss and tell him I'm not going to work." Sojung stands up but I grab her wrist and stop her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter