Chapter 20: Accidentally In Love

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB’s POV

“Excuse me?” I look up blankly to young woman.


“Ah, sorry, I was just wondering if the seat next to you is free.” I nod blankly.


The lady sits next to me with a smile. She extends an arm to me.


“I’m Jung Wheein!” The girl smiles brightly. Her smile reminds me of Yuju.


“Hwang Eunbi.” I lean my head on the wall that the hospital chair was in front of, “Not here to make new friends. I’m here because I’m about to lose two friends.”


“Oh my, I am so terribly sorry. I wasn’t thinking properly. This is a hospital afterall. How could I be so stupid?” She seems to start rambling to herself. Immediately reminding me of shy Yuju.

My eyes get watery, “Now, I either lose the love of my childhood and her love or a best friend I could’ve had if I wasn’t who only thought about her own damn feelings!”


“Were...” Wheein begins, “Were they dating by any chance?”


“Yes.” I say as I look up to avoid the tears.


”If you like, I’m a good listener and it seems us two will be here for quite some time.” Wheein checks her wrist watch.


“Jung Yerin, my best friend and my childhood love, attempted suicide after her lover Choi Yuna was killed in an office fire. She was the only one who didn’t make it due to her helping her co workers leave first. She was trapped in an elevator and before she could leave, the elevator fell. Not only did it crush her but it also burned her body.” I say no longer being able to hold the tears back.


“I feel like it’s all my fault,” My voice cracks and the tears fall faster, “I was such an to her. This is my fault.” 

“Are you still in love with her?” Her voice is firm but gentle.

“I don’t know. After my car accident, my feelings returned. It’s all because of my memory loss.” I try to wipe my tears away but they continued to fall.

“You’re feelings never left. They were buried deep in your heart by feelings even stronger. Don’t you understand? Those feelings you had for Yerin has nothing against your feelings for Sojung. It’s very obvious to who you love.” I let out a soft gasp. 

She was right. These feelings I’ve had for Yerin didn’t disappear. My memories disappeared and so did my feelings for Sojung but the feelings Yerin gave me never did. I never stopped loving Yerin. Sojung was right. She can’t make me stop loving Yerin but she can make me love her. 

“So she said, what’s the problem baby?” Wheein starts to sing in what seems like English.

“What’s the problem I don’t know.” Choi Yuna’s death...

“Well maybe I’m in love” Kim Sojung’s beautiful smile...

“Think about it every time” Yerin’s suicide attempt...

“I think about it” Umji trying to hold back her tears...

“Can’t stop thinking about thinkin’ about it” Eunha f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter