Chapter 14: Accidentally Yerin

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV

"Hey, Suga," Suga raises his hand up slightly as he sips his coffee

"Should you really be talking to a guy when you're a married woman?" Suga snickers as he brings a chair to sit next to me.

"Oh, right, I forgot you're a single man." He chokes on his coffee as I laugh.

"Alright, I was just kidding but you're not even holding back," He wipes his mouth. I laugh and he smiles at me.

"On that topic, how is your wife? You seem pretty happy today anyway," I smile happily.

"She's great now. All her injuries are fine but scars are still there."I tap away on my computer as I continue talking to him, "Since, she's perfectly fine now, we all decided to go on a three-way mall date. You can come too!"

He chuckles, "With who? My ?"

"That too but I know someone who is single and is definitely your type." I wink at him.

He sips his coffee,"You know I'm gay right? If it's one of those girl friends you ha-"

"Oh no, he is someone you might know. He's a cheerful person, who lets the room with his smile as soon as he walks in. He's single and since you helped me out, I'm doing you a favour." I cut him off. He doesn't say anything but I see him, thinking deeply about who it could be.

I laugh at him, "Just tell me, if you are ready for a blind date or not. You'll find out who it is if you agree."

Suga furrows his brows before sighing and rubbing his face, "Alright, fine. I'll go to this little mall date. But if it's this week, I won't able to make it. My older brother is staying with me so I'm going to be busy."

"Aww, shame. We can plan a double date with my wife and me and you and your date?" He nods.

"Next week, Tuesday?" I nod and he smiles.

He ruffles my hair once again as he gets up and leaves. 

I check the time and get ready to leave, "My work is finished, I'm leaving." I say to Suga who was not too far talking to someone else.

He waves at me over his shoulder. I quickly leave the building and head to my car. After a little while, I arrive at the house. I open the door to see Yuju and Umji in the kitchen. They turn to me with shocked faces but smile and continue doing what they were doing.

I take my shoes off and give them a confused look, "Where are those three??"

I put on my slippers and walk into the kitchen, "Did they leave without me already??"

Yuju walks over to me, "Unnie, what are you doing here? They left already. I thought you went with them? I just got back from work and Umji waited for me."

Umji lets out a small laugh and whispers softly, "Oh my goodness, Yuju unnie..."

My eyes widen, "What?!"

"Quickly, go get dressed us three can leave together!" Yuju rushes me, "Quick! Go, go, go!"

"Okay!!" I quickly run upstairs and into my room. 

I pick out a pair of blue jeans and an oversized blue and white shirt with thin red lines. I take off my office tie and throw it on the bed. I grab my clothes and run to the bathroom. I quickly closed the door behind me and as I hung my clothes, I saw SinB from the corner of my eye.

"Oh hey, SinB," I say as I continue to hang my clothes when it hits me.

"Wait...SINB??!" I turn around to see SinB in the process of changing. Without out realizing, I look her up and down. I see her face was bright red and she covered herself with the shirt in her hands. When our eyes met, I turn around.

"Oh my- I am so sorry, I was in such a rush, I didn't think twice and I'm just going to leave. I'm seriously sorry." I started to mumble and with every word I said, I turned redder.

"I'm sorry, I'm just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter