Chapter 9: Best Mistake Of My Wife's Life

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV 

"Granny!!" I felt a smile creep on my face before I forced a frown and turned around.

"What?" I asked glaring at SinB who just smiled at me.

"Why are you going on without me?" SinB pretended to do a serious face before giggling and tackling me.

"He-hey!" I felt myself become red but she was about to look at me so I held her head to my chest, "Sorry, little kid. I forgot about you."

SinB starts to wriggle in my embrace and pushes me back, "You forgot me?! How could you forget such a beauty like this?" She poses. I bit my lip to hold my smile.

In no way was she wrong; she was an absolute beauty and I hadn't forgotten about her. I roll my eyes playfully and she laughs loudly.

"Get over yourself," I smile at her, "Anyway, today, I'm kind of busy. I can't go home with you. I need to go somewhere else." I lied.

"Hmm?" SinB furrows her eyebrows as if she was thinking before she breaks into her cheerful smile, "I'll come with you~!" 

I bit my lip,"S-SinB...I-" I see her give me her puppy dog eyes; I groan, "Fine."

She cheers happily and I feel my heartbeat speed up; why was she so happy?

We walked together to a little bookstore not too far away from my place. We had to pass mine and SinB's place which lead to a dark alley which leads to this small marketplace. Above the marketplace was a black cover which covered the sun from coming in and made it feel like it was night. There were little colorful lights everywhere to light up the place. It was very small and empty but it was a beautiful place.

SinB gasped, "Why have I not seen this place before?"

I smiled as I see her eyes glitter. I notice a lot of men around the place so I wrap my arm around SinB's shoulder, obviously not thinking, and pull her close to me. Our bodies pressed against each other. 

I lean down and whisper into her ear softly, "Don't leave my side."

As I stand straight again, I notice her ears turn bright red. I become confused but soon realized what I just did, "I-I!" I clear my throat, "Just bare with me for the while."

I keep my arm aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter