Chapter 16: My Wife's Pounding Heart

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

Sowon dragged me out the mall. It was pouring heavily outside. The sudden gush of cold wind hit me and I shivered. It didn't go unnoticed by Sowon. Her grip on my wrist loosened until she moved her hand away completely. I felt her arm snake around my waist. She pulled me closer into her embrace.

"I can't even call you an idiot for not bringing a sweater since I didn't either, "Sowon softly said to me and I smiled. I slowly rested my head on her shoulder as my guilt came back.

"I'm sorry," She didn't look down at me and I know why, "I really am sorry. I don't know what got into me, I just kissed her back."

She continued to not respond to me. I sighed and placed my hand over hers that was on my waist.

"If it makes you feel better, I liked when you kissed better," I notice her cheeks become red. She turns away and I laugh, "It really made my heart beat fast, you should kiss me more often but maybe not when you're half asleep." I .

Suddenly, she turns around and leans her face into mine until we're inches away. I, unconsciously, held my breath. Her eyes that were watching my lips move up to my eyes. Just at that one movement, I felt myself blush.

Sojung's free hand briefly cupped my cheek, "Is that really what you want or is this your amazing acting skills?"

My eyes widened as I open to say something but nothing came out. My mouth didn't even close. Sojung's gaze travels down my face and back to my lips. I notice her smile as she moves her hand under my chin. She closed my mouth and leaned in closer, closing her eyes in the process. I shut my eyes and waited for her to kiss me but instead, I felt her quickly wrap her arms around me and stand in front of me.

Splash!

My eyes widened as Sojung pushed me away and turned around,"Ugh, a**hole."

She turns around to me,"Are you alright? You didn't get splashed right? I don't want you to get sick."

My face was bright red after what Sojung did. I looked at her shirt, it was soaked. A car had just sped past us, splashing water all over Sojung. She risked herself for me. Just then, my headache comes back. A painful headache that was trying to make me remember something. I felt tears rush down my face and everything turns black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sojung's POV

I start to panic as I see SinB start to cry, "Si-SinB..? What happened?"

"This..."She began, holding the hem of my shirt, "We bought this shirt together...and now it's ruined..." 

My eyes widened, "Ho-how did you remember...?"

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter