Chapter 23: Mine

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month had passed since the death of Jung Yerin and Choi Yuna. The other four girls were still tense sometimes. But they knew that the two girls were happier just being together now. No matter, the smiles were coming back, SinB still hears Eunha break down in her room when Umji and Sowon aren't at home. She wishes that she could comfort her but her mind tells her the same thing.

"You're not our Eunbi."

"You're the reason this is all happening!!"

Sinb still gets teary-eyed and gets a hollow feeling in her chest with those thoughts. She tries to shake them off but they hurt Sinb so much. Only because it's true.

She knew that Eunha was peacefully sleeping after her small breakdown. Sinb had left some warm milk and some cookies next to Eunha so when she wakes up she won't be hungry.

Sinb decided to clean up the place to waste her time. She went into her and Sojung’s room. She was fixing everything into place. All of a sudden a shoebox fell down from the top of the bookshelf. Curious to why the lid hadn’t fallen off, SinB picked it up. It was wrapped in what seemed like a million layers of transparent tape. Trying to peel it off would be no use. There were too many layers and Sinb didn’t know where it started. She scanned the box all around. She noticed that something was written in silver marker in the corner.

”ksj keb”

"Kim Sojung. Kim Eunbi. Too easy." She mumbles to herself, scanning the box a bit more.

SinB thought long and hard about if she should open the box or not. What if Sowon doesn't want her to open it? But it has both our initials on it? She should be allowed right? Maybe it's a gift for her that Sojung has prepared?

Just then she hears the doorbell ring. She quickly places the box back. She heads to the door to answer. She opens the door to Sowon and Umji standing with big smiles.

"SinB!!" Sowon grins widely as she hugs the smaller girl. 

SinB feels her heart soften as Sowon wraps her arms around her. Sowon breaks away a little still having her arms wrapped around the younger girl. She turns to Umji and then back to SinB.

"What??" SinB askes switching her gaze to Umji and then back to Sowon.

"We got 4 tickets to be in a luxury yacht ride!!!" Sowon smiles brightly and claps her hands like a 5-year-old.

SinB's eyes widen and opens to say something but nothing comes out. She shakes her hands before smiling big and hugging her wife. They squeal and quickly tell Eunha about it too. 

"Eunha, Eunha, Eunha!!" Sowon grabs her shoulders, "We won 4 tickets to ride a luxury yacht!!! Eeeee!!!" 

Eunha smiles big, "That's great! I think we all need this.." Eunha's fake smile fooled Sowon but the other two.

As Sowon runs upstairs, Umji hugs Eunha from behind. Eunha turns to her with a small smile. Umji pecks her cheek, then kisses her passionately. SinB looks down and then head upstairs after Sowon. Her cheeks were slightly red from embarrassment. She walks into her and Sowon's room. Sowon was packing a bunch of clothes for us and rambling about matching clothes.

SinB smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter