Chapter 12: My Sleeping Beauty

My Forgetful Wife (WonB)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

Yerin unlocks the door with her keys. Us three all enter quickly. I stretch before taking off my shoes and heading to the living room. Umji paused her drama as she looked up at us. She rested her head on the couch and smiled.

Eunha ran to her and started kissing her forehead, "I'm home!!"

Umji giggled but wrapped her arms around Eunha's head, "Welcome home."

"Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone, Umji." Yerin places her hand on her hip and I laugh.

Eunha and Umji breakaway, "Now you know how we feel with you and Yuju unnie."

Yerin rolls her eyes and heads to the kitchen. I follow her as Eunha stays with Umji. Yerin hands me the little bag with Sowon's gift. 

"She's home from work. I saw her shoes." She grabs my hand and makes me hold it, "Go make your move!" She pushes me away.

I look at her over my shoulder and she winks at me. I turn away and head upstairs. I felt my face turn red because of Yerin's wink. I ruffle my hair.

"Am I dumb? I have a wife. I need to get over her," I say to myself and look at the bag, "Yerin, are we really not meant to be?"

I felt my eyes water as those memories play in my mind. I wiped away my tears before they could even fall. I head to Sowon's room. I, suddenly, become stiff as I face Sowon's door. My heart started to beat out of my chest.

"Why am I nervous?" I fan myself. I take a deep breath before knocking on her door. 

I waited but there was no response. I knock once again but a little louder. I waited but there was no response. I twisted the doorknob and the door opened. I check inside the room.

"Sowon...?" I felt something tug at my heart when I saw the view.

I see her laying on her bed, snoring softly. The sunlight from the window hit her face, only briefly, to show her beautiful features. I was absorbed by her beauty that I didn't even realize I stood right in front of her. I, unconsciously, lay on the bed next to her. I let my hand briefly touch her face. I trace her features and face. Sowon still wore her office uniform. Her tie was loose and her collarbone was just visible, making me blush. Her chest moved up and down softly. Her arms were slightly sprawled out. My eyes went back up to her face but stopped her bright lips. I blushed brightly, as I felt myself inch closer to her. I shook my head and placed my head on her arm. I continued to stare at her like I would never be able to see this beauty again.

"My sleeping beauty..." I whispered and blushed right away. I covered my face with my hands and then a pair of arms wrap around me.

"SinB-ah..?" Sowon's melodious voice calls out to me. I turned redder at her deep voice. I was definitely getting by this.

"Ye-yeah...?" I stutter.

Her grip on me tightened but it was still gentle. She placed her head on my should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter