Dirty D(evil)ancing

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

SOONI POV

It was 8am the next morning. 8am..

.

I shot out of bed, rushing to get ready. Taemin would be here in 5 minutes to pick me up. Okay, now what do I need to wear? I run for my cloest, throwing random items of clothing, desperate for the right outfit. No, not those jeans. Okay, how about this top..no no no. Okay, none of this would do. Ah, eottoke? Hmm..

AH.

Yuri's dress! She said I could wear it whenever I need it. I run to Yuri's room, focusing more on the dress than waking her up. I open the door, eyes on the prize; the closet. I dig through her clothes until..AHA. Found it. I go in front of the mirror, laying it on top of me as if I were wearing it. I nod in approval.

"Yuri, I hope you don't mind but I'm borrowing this dress for today. Is that cool?" I spin around, pleased with how it seems to drape over me. I sighed.

"Yuri. It'll only be this once. I promiseeeeeee". I pout to the mirror. But, nothing came in response except silence. I look at Yuri's bed. I look at it in confusion. I approach slowly, incase I were to wake her up.

"Uh, Yuri.." I nudge the blanket..to find it empty. I gasp. I take off the blanket, revealing an empty bed.

Yuri? Where are you?

 

-------------

 

YURI POV

I breathe heavily. My chest is about to explode at the intensity. The intensity of the moves, or the intensity of my heartbeat? Maybe both. I stare, right back into Minho's determined eyes. His flaming charisma mode is on. He shows no emotion. Instead, his stare burns deep inside of me. We were so close. And yet I knew I had to distance myself away. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I think it's fair to say that I literally couldn't (or wouldn't) force myself to move away. It were as if time slowed. The droplet of Minho's sweat slowly cascaded from his forehead down to his cheek. His hand was sneakily snaking up my waist, trying to pull me close. I could feel his bare, muscly arms holding me, protecting me. I do nothing but try and close my eyes, slowly breaking the force of his gaze. He breathed heavily, his hot breath tickling my neck. Minho, you can't.

"That..was great". I nod. HE is great. And if he doesn't let me go, I think I will have to physically show him how great he is.

"Oh, definitely". My phone started the ring. I groaned. I could hear Minho muttering under his breath. I look at him. Or rather, past him because his gaze was too much right now. He sighed but slowly let me go. I reluctantly head towards my bag, looking for my phone.

Incoming Call: Josh

My eyes grow wide. I thought he lost his phone? I go towards the other side of the dance room, away from Minho to hear. I looked to see him wiping his sweat with a handtowel. His muscles were flexing in full view with his black singlet..I shake my head and go back to my phone. I pick up, speaking lowly.

"What?"

"You ". I looked at my phone in shock. I try to whisper back.

"What the ? What are you on about?" He laughed.

"Nice try, having my phone with Taemin". I froze. Oh , he knew about Taemin having his phone.

"Do you know how ing close he would've been to finding out about me? And you'd be so dead if he found out-"

"But I didn't give the phone to him, you jackass. He must've found it or some ". That wasn't a lie. Sooni found it? But he doesn't need to know I know. He scoffed.

"Whatever. Be smart. You don't want your precious Minho to find out, do you?" I turned slowly to see Minho looking at me. He gave me a shrug, mouthing the words 'are you okay?' I nod at him, going back to my phone.

"No. Of course not." Josh laughed.

"Good. I'll be there soon. It's almost time to dance with you. I cannot wait to hold you close. Rub my hands all over you as you move your hips-" I hang up. He's such a when he wants to be. I sigh with my fingertips to my temple. Minho walked towards me.

"Everything ok?" I nodded.

"Yeah..it was just..Key!" His face dropped. No, Minho. It's not like that. If only I can tell you that Key and I AREN'T dating. That Donghyun is Josh and that I didn't want to tell you because he would hurt you and tell you MY secret. I'm sorry..

"No. It's fine. You..and..him are close. Cool. Whatever". He walks away, towards his bag. He picks it up, heading towards the door. He stops to turn back to me.

"We'll practice later, right?" I nod with a slight frown. Please don't go..but, he waves with a slight smile. I grow frustrated, kicking my bag in anger. I hear the clearing of a throat. I gasp to find Josh standing at the door frame. He smirked under his beanie, giving him a menacing look. He was coming closer. I turned towards my bag.

"You're always so hot when you're angry.." He began to wrap his arms around my waist. I try and shrug him off, but he instead spins me to face him, pushing me against the wall. I am unable to budge. I'm vulnerable. Exactly how Josh wants me to be.

 

------------

JOSH POV

(Earlier)

I rub through my sweaty hair with a handtowel, glad that practice was over. The guys were changing back into their clothes for next period. I still wasn't able to find my ing phone. Damn it, where did I drop it? I sighed, unable to find it in my locker for the 100th time. The guys clear out, except for a few. I finally put on my shirt to the sound of a phone ringing..MY phone ringing? I follow the sound to inside a bag. I'm sure it were my ringtone. I look through the Adidas bag to find an iPhone 5 with my M.A.F.I.A case. It was mine. I knew it. Now who the would steal it? I look through the bag to find a book with a name on it.

Lee Taemin.

Taemin? How could he..YURI.

 

----------------------

 

YURI POV

Josh is close. WAY too close. I could feel his fiery breaths against my ear. I am frozen.

"Taemin, huh? Hey, I know you two were close. But I didn't think you'd tell HIM.."

"But I didn't tell him!" Josh had always been the one to come to conclusions, but this was ridiculous. He slammed his fist right near my head. I immediately closed my mouth.

"Do you have to lie? Even when I've caught you out? God, you're still such a ". I spoke back.

"I thought you were in love with me". He then moved his face away from my ear to face me directly in the eye. Oh no. He laughed.

"Consider it a pet name, love. I like to be a bit..rough. Besides, you'll be mine soon anyway. Come on. There's nothing here for you anymore. Come back. To Sydney. With me.." I slap his face. He was a bit taken aback. He brought his fingers to his mouth. Blood. Served him right. He spit out the blood. I looked at him, right in the eye.

 

----------------------------

SOONI POV

Sitting in the car with Taemin was hard. I was trying to figure out how to ask about the phone without being suspicious. I decided to ask point blank.

"Tae?" He was driving but still heard me.

"Hm?"

"You know that phone I gave you? Where is it?" He coughed.

"I..I..you know how I said I wouldn't lose it?" I gasped. Of course he lost it. This is magic hand Taemin I was in love with. I laughed with great relief. He looked at me and back on the road.

"You're not mad?" I shook my head. I grabbed his arm for reassuarance.

"No, no. In fact; it's not necessary to mention it. It was actually nothing!" Taemin didn't seem to buy it. I needed to convince him.

"Well, I asked Yuri and she said she had NO clue what I was talking about. So maybe, it's about someone else. Like..someone's pet name for their girlfriend! Huh?" He looked at me weird but nodded.

"Ah..if you're sure?" I nodded. Good. Now he doesn't need to worry about it..

 

--------------------------------

 

YURI POV

Josh was not amused. 

"Did you just slap me-"

"I have nothing in Sydney! Not you! Not my father! Nothing! I have everything I need here. Besides, I am NOT going back there to be with you, knowing that you're still a part of the-" He pushed me against the wall, holding me harshly against it with one hand on my mouth. He was right in front of me, holding me tight. My shoulders were straining against his grasp. I try to move, but it's nearly impossible. He scoffed.

"You're stronger than most girls. But you still can't fight against me. Well, makes it easier for me, I guess". I look at him, slight fear growing inside of me. He was right. I wasn't able to fight him. He smirked, knowing my response. He leaned in, towards my neck..

"What the ?" Our heads both turn to the door. I could see it all. The messy hair. The confident stance. Those feline eyes staring back at me.

Key.

"What's going on, Yuri?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TADAH AN UPDATE
I AM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY
RESULTS FROM EXAMS HAVE COME IN AND I JUST-

 

AND GUYS
I GOT 100 SUBSCRIBERS ON THIS STORY?! OMFG
YOU ARE ALL AMAZING THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I love you all so <3