Confrontation [2]

Fateful Encounter

Y/N POV

”Hey Y/N, will you be alright?”

”What do you mean Hyuna unnie?”

“Wait, do you not know?”

”Know about what? You’re confusing me unnie.”

”The radio that we are at right now, we are going to be recording it with BTS.”

”Oh I know we are recording it with some other group- wait. Hold on. Who did you say it was again?”

”BTS.”

”What. Where. How. Why. When. HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT?!”

”Well, Eric-nim figured it be best not to let you know until the day itself. He say you will flip out if you know about it. He’s right you know. Look at you freaking out right now. Listen to me Y/N,  we know you have something going on with Jimin but you got to be professional and not let it get to you. If anything happens, we are here for you. Do you hear me?”

”Sigh.. I know you girls are worried about me. Sorry, I dont mean to cause you trouble. I will control my emotions. Thank you unnie.” 

Wow. Just my luck I guess. Just when I thought I wont be seeing Jimin until the next music bank show and here I am at the radio station having to meet him once again. It isnt a big deal if I were to compare to meeting him for the first time after so many years. However its different this time round.. He probably knows and suspect Im Solhee. How am I going to deal with this knowing that he knows..? I cant face it.

”Hello ladies! Nice seeing you ladies again.” 

Oh . They are here. I turn around to the direction of the voice to be met face to face with Jin. 

“Good morning Jin sunbaenim.” I smiled and greeted him.

”Hi Y/N! Oh and you can call me oppa would do. Where’s Jisoo and Sohye?”

”Oh they are inside-“

Before I can continue what I was about to say. I got cut off by the voices behind Jin Oppa.

”Hey stop pushing maknae line”

”Hyung we are not pushing, you’re walking too slow.”

”YAH. Are you trying to imply Im old?” 

“Yes. Glad you know hyung.”

Oh what? They are bickering? Im astonish at the scene unfolding right infront of me but they are cute bickering like this.

”Hey guys, Y/N and Hyuna is here. Dont be rude and greet them.”

”Sorry Jin hyung.”

”Good morning Y/N and Hyuna shi!” 

Everyone was smiling and showing their brightest smile to us. I wonder how are they always so full of energy. Im like a walking dead fish when it comes to morning schedule. 

Subconciously, my eyes drifted towards Jimin standing infront of me, he is smiling sweetly towards me showing me his signature eye smile. Wait. When did he get infront of me? Surprised at the sudden closeness, I stumble backwards and was about to expect an impact with the hard ground so I shut my eyes quickly. However, it seems weird, the impact never came but instead I heard a familiar voice asking me if Im alright. I opened my eyes to see Jimin being right next to me with his arm holding my waist to prevent me from falling.

. He is too close. TOO CLOSE FOR MY COMFORT. I gasped and quickly push Jimin away and this time round, I really lost my balance and trip down a step behind me. There came the impact with the hard ground.

”Ouch..”

”Y/N you okay? You’re as clumsy as ever.” Hyuna stated while reaching her hand out to me to help me up.

”Yea. I have clumsy arms and feets. Thanks unnie.”

I glance over to Jimin and saw him looking slightly upset. Wait... He’s upset? But why? He wouldnt be upset over me pushing him away. Or did I push him too hard that I accidentally hurt him? 

“HAHAHAS. Y/N! You are really interesting. How can someone be so clumsy.”

”Hey Jungkook, you shouldnt laugh at Y/N. Thats rude.” Namjoon pinch Jungkook lightly while saying.

”Aniyo. Its alright Namjoon Sunbaenim.” 

“You can just call all of us Oppa. It sounds better.”

”Oh okay. I will call you guys Oppa then.”

”Y/N you’re cute.” Jungkook walk over to me and pinch my cheeks.

”Erm-Jungkook Oppa? What was that for? It hurts you know.” I said while slightly pouting and rubbing my cheeks.

”Hahas. Mianhae. You’re just too cute. Cant help it.”

”Yah. Stop trying to flirt you two. Get to work. Come on lets go” Jimin cut into the conversation and started pushing the rest of the members into the studio.

I slightly froze upon hearing Jimin voice again. I dont know about this. I dont think I can ever get used to hearing his voice. He look annoyed and pissed. Did he not want to see me? It must be...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone grab my wrist. I was surprise to know who it was when I turn and look. Jimin was leaning towards me and being too close. I can feel his breath on my neck and I can feel myself burning up right under his warmth. 

“Y/N, I want to talk to you after the recording. Meet me afterwards and you’re not allow to refuse as I am not asking you as a favor.” Jimin whispered to me before letting my wrist go and walk into the studio to settle down.

I completely froze right there. Did he just-? Whats going on??? 

“Hey Y/N, lets go in and join Jisoo and Sohye.”

”o-okay. L-lets go Hyuna unnie..”

Just when I thought I couldnt get anymore unlucky, I was being assign a seat right next to Jimin. For the rest of the recording, I blanked out trying to keep my cool...

 

 

JIMIN POV

Finally seeing Y/N again since that day when we bid goodbye to them. Her eyes still look as beautiful as ever. We greeted them and I couldnt keep my eyes off her. I shifted my place and went to stood closer to her, hoping to get a better glance.

I saw her looking at me and I quickly smile sweetly at her. I hope I didnt make her feel uncomfortable. The next moment I saw her being startled and she stumble backwards away from me. I quickly grab onto her and manage to hold her by the waist to prevent her from falling. She was closing her eyes tightly as if waiting for the impact to come. How cute.. I just want to kiss her right there and now. I can feel her warmth from our body contact and it brings me back to the past. How long has it been since I last hold her hand, last hugged her and last kissed her..? Its been long..

I broke the slience and ask if she’s alright.

”Are you alright Y/N?”

I saw her snapped open her eyes and immediately, her eyes widen and she push me away. As clumsy as ever, she stumble and fell eventually. 

I feel slightly hurt. She didnt want to be close to me thats why she push me away. It makes sense considering that I have hurt her deeply in the past. But still... my heart aches from her rejection. 

I can feel my anger and jealousy burning when I saw Jungkook flirting with Y/N. Did he really just call her cute and pinch her cheeks? This guy needs to be shove inside a hole. No one else can do that to Solhee but me. She even pout at Jungkook! I mean yea she look so adorable when she pout, it makes me wanna go up to her and kiss her like I used to do.

Desperate to break up the tension between the both of them, I quickly came up with something and pretend to stop them from flirting. Luckily, I manage to stop any further interactions between them and got my members to head inside the studio. Here’s my chance. Before I leave, I need to talk to Y/N. With that, I grab onto her wrist and whispered to Y/N. 

“Y/N, I want to talk to you after the recording. Meet me afterwards and you’re not allow to refuse as I am not asking you as a favor.” I know I sounded slightly harsh but if I dont appear to be firm, I was so sure that She is going to reject me. After seeing her nod her head, I turn and head towards the studio not forgetting her scent. She still smells like strawberry as usual.. I miss those scent of hers..

And... It seems like luck is on my side! Y/N was assigned to sit right next to me and I could totally enjoy this moment of her sitting close to me. During the recording, all I could do is steal glances at her, admiring those features that I have missed for the past few years. How I wish I can hold her hand and caress her cheek right there and now. I cant wait for the recording to end so that I can speak to Y/N and clear up my doubts. Although at this point in time, Im pretty sure that Y/N is Solhee, whats left is only  the validation from Y/N, herself.

 

 

______________________________________

Probably my last chapter for the day. :) Im surprise that I even wrote three chapters today. Am I on a roll?! 🙈 Hope you enjoy as always and remember to leave comments and let me know how you feel about this chapter. Sending love.