Confrontation [1]

Fateful Encounter

Y/N POV

”There you are! I knew you will be here! Unnies! I found Y/N!”

I froze and stop dancing upon hearing Sohye voice. I turned my head towards the practice room door and saw Sohye holding sandwiches and drinks. 

Still feeling slightly frustrated from the conversation I had with Eric, I sounded annoyed when I open up my mouth.

”What do you want Sohye? Tch. Can I help you with anything?” I glared at her slightly.

”What do I want? We should be asking you that Y/N! What time do you think is it now? We have a schedule at 9am and you’re here spending up all your energy dancing and not even bothering to eat breakfast at 8:20am. We figured you will be practicing again like any other days and forget about the time again. Thats why we came to get you. Look! I even brought your breakfast.” 

“Oh ! Its 8:20am now?! Omg I did not notice. We’re going to be late if we dont get going now. Hold on a minute. Let me pack my stuffs real quick. I’ll be at the car soon.” 

“Sigh.. Alright Y/N, unnies and I will head towards the car first and wait for you. Hurry up!”

”Ne Sohye! Oh.. and.. Im sorry for sounding so annoyed and angry at you just now Sohye.. I dont mean it. Im sorry.”

”Its fine. I know you dont mean it. Pali pali! Gogo! I love you Y/N!” Sohye replied while flashing me her brightest smile.

”Aish. Dont say you love me Sohye!” Upon completing my sentence, I hurry up and ran to gather my stuffs and scramble towards our car.

I saw Jisoo unnie sitting at the back of the car and I asked Sohye to switch seats with me. I wanted to talk to Jisoo about what I heard this morning. 

“Erm.. Jisoo unnie. Can I- can I ask you something?” I fidget in my seat and spoke up to Jisoo. 

“Hmm? Sure. Although I probably knows what you want to ask.”

”Oh- whattt? You do?”

”Yea. You wanted to ask if I told anyone about your previous name right? Eric-nim called me up this morning asking me about it. He didnt filled in much details but he said you and Jimin have a thing in the past before. Im honestly curious to know what happen but Ill wait till you are ready to tell us more about it. Anyway, Namjoon called me yesterday and asked about your past. Im sorry but I almost told him your name was Solhee in the past. Lucky I stop myself from saying anything further and quickly hang up the phone.”

”Oh.. Eric-nim did that? And you told Namjoon I change name...?”

”Look, Im sorry Sohye but I didnt think much of it that time when he ask if Y/N is your real name. It slip out of my mouth and I mention it is your name right now. So he know that you changed name before but what he didnt know is that your previous name is Solhee.”

”I see.. Its ok Jisoo. Thank you for not telling Namjoon my previous name. Thank you as well for being patient with me. I promise I will tell you and the others about my past soon.”

”Really? You know we will wait for you always. You’re like a real sister to us. Take your time Y/N ah and you can always depend on us.” 

Jisoo pulled me into a tight hug after giving me a sweet smile. I hug her back as well and whispered “Thank you so much.. I love you girls..”

So Namjoon knows Y/N was not my name in the past. Why is Namjoon interested in my past? Did Jimin tell s about us? So Jimin did suspect that Im Solhee? If thats so, Namjoon will probably tell Jimin now that he found out about it. What should I do if Jimin ever confront me about it..? Im not ready to face him yet.. At times like this, I really wish I should have stay being just an ordinary girl. I wouldnt have encounter Jimin if I did.

 

 

Jimin POV

”Are you sure hyung?”

”Yea Jimin. I ask Jisoo about it. Im sure. There is a high chance that Y/N might be Solhee. She changed her name before coming into the company. Plus Jisoo sounded suspicious when I asked her about Y/N previous name. There’s definitely something going on.”

”So its true... Thanks so much hyung. You’re the best! I will take it from here now.”

”You’re always welcome Jimin.”

”HEYYYY! What are you two talking about.” 

“Oh hi Jungkook. What are you doing here.” 

“I heard you two talking about Y/N so I thought I pop by. Hyung, you know Y/N is my ideal type right?”

”Yah-! Jungkook! What are you talking about.” Namjoon smacked Jungkook lightly on the back of his head.

”Hyung. Im not joking. I like Y/N. But dont worry, if Y/N is really Solhee, I will let Jimin clear his misunderstanding first before I have a fair competition with him.” 

“You this maknae. Tsk. Of all people, you have to be interested in Y/N?” 

“Its okay Namjoon hyung. Lets have a fair fight if she decides not to take me back but I wouldnt let you have the chance Jungkook. I love Solhee.”

”You love Solhee but do you love Y/N? She might be Solhee but shes different now. Did you ever thought about that?” Jungkook stare intensely into my eyes while stating.

”No.. But I believe Solhee is still Solhee. Shes not much different there.”

”Alright. Whatever you say hyung. Im going to shower and prepare for our schedule. In case you dont know hyung, we are going to see Y/N later. They are attending the radio too. Bye Hyungs.”

”OH WHAT?! Namjoon hyung! Did you know about that????”

”Yea. I was about to tell you but Jungkook came into the conversation. But Jimin, are you alright with it? That Jungkook said that he likes Y/N.”

”I dont know hyung.. Jungkook is someone I cherish but Solhee is someone I really love.. Honestly, sometimes I get so confuse as to whether to call Y/N Y/N or call her Solhee. But if Jungkook can give her happiness, I dont see why not.”

”WOAHHHHHHH. Hold it right there Park Jimin. Firstly we still have not confirm if Y/N really is Solhee. Secondly, you should fight for it and gain back her trust if she is really Solhee. You cant just let her go and let Jungkook take her without putting up a fight. Anyone can see that you love her a lot.”

”I know hyung.. Thats why Im going to take the opportunity later and confront Y/N about it. Wish me luck. I hope I survive and get what I want.”

”Alright. Goodluck Mochi y. For now lets go get ready to head out to the radio station.”

I went to pack my stuffs and grab whatever I need for the day, putting it into my bag. I was honestly surprise. I didnt expect Jungkook to come clean to me straight telling me he likes Y/N. He knows about my situation and past. I must admit, I am displeased about the fact that he knows but still want to compete with me over Y/N. However, Im glad that he come clean to me instead of secretly chasing her too behind my back. One thing for sure, I am not going to let Solhee go ever again. If Y/N is really Solhee, Im going to do whatever it takes to have her back into my arms, back into my world. 

 

 

______________________________________