Letting you in?

Fateful Encounter

Y/N POV

Mmm.. This scent smells so familiar.. Makes me wanna just dive into them and the warmth.. I feel so comfortable. Let me stay a little while more..

Being half awake, I didnt notice I was cuddling with someone until I felt a warm breath hits the back of my neck, my eyes flew open and I realise I am in a very awkward position. My hands are held tightly with another person hands, my face snuggled deeply into the person neck while both of my legs are hovering over his lap. Omg.. What have I done? Didnt dare to look up to see who it was, I can only blushed at the current situation, hoping the said person move and get us out of this position. Wait.. If I recall.. I was watching BTS practicing? How did I end up in this situation..? Unless.. this person is someone from BTS?!

In an attempt to look at who it was, I gently lifted my head from his shoulder, slightly opening one of my eyes to peek. My jaws dropped and eyes widen upon seeing who it was. My body froze and my mind started panicking not knowing what to do. I couldnt believe it myself, the very said person is Park Jimin. 

I tried to free my hands from his but his grip tightened whenever I try to slip away. I found myself blushing even harder when Jimin wrap his free arm around me and held me closer to his chest when I tried shifting my body away from his. I felt my face burning up to my ears from the close physical contact with Jimin but at the same time, I actually secretly like it.. 

While Im still figuring out how am I going to get myself out of this situation, I felt Jimin fidget and move. Being the smart me should have taken the chance to run but instead I snuggled my face back into his neck and pretend to be asleep. Oh.. How dumb could I be?! Why is my body not listening to me and acting on its own?! Thats when I heard Jimin spoke.

”Y/N, are you awake?”

"......"

Slience overwhelms for a few seconds and I didnt answer, still pretending to be asleep. God knows what’s gotten into me out of a sudden, I snuggled even more into his neck and tighten my grip on our hands. I heard Jimin chuckle slightly and the back of my head before planting a kiss. 

The next moment happen all too fast before I could even react. Jimin freed his hand from mine and lifted me up, carrying me in a princess way. One arm wrapped around my shoulder while the other under my leg. Where is he taking me to?? Y/N, come on, you need to get away from him. Wake up and push him away before he can hurt you again. But.. He isnt hurting me, Jimin is being so gentle with me.. My voices were having an internal battle, debating what should I do. Before I can even comes to an consensus within my mind, I felt my back came into contact with something soft and comfy and a blanket was being pulled over me. Wait.. This feels like a bed. Where am I?  I didnt dare to open my eyes until I heard the sound of a door being closed and sound of the shower can be heard. I glance around my surroundings and notice Im in someone room. I gasped in shock when I notice there are photos of Jimin being hung up. Oh .. I’m in Jimin room.. I jumped up in an attempt to escape while Jimin is showering but caught myself scrambling back into the bed pretending to be asleep when I heard the room door creak open. Footsteps can be heard entering the room and eventually came to a stop.

”Jimin ah, I brought the extra pillow and blanket you asked for, I will leave them on the chair. You sure you want to let Y/N sleep in your bed? I have a feeling she’s going to whack you when she wake up tomorrow seeing where she is.” Oh.. that’s Taehyung voice and thats right! You bet Im going to kick Jimin when I get out of here!

The sound of the shower came to a stop and I heard Jimin spoke. “Thanks Tae. Hahas. Yea. Im sure she will kick my when she wakes up but I didnt want to wake her up seeing how she’s sleeping so soundly. Besides, letting her sleep in that position will be uncomfortable so I figured letting her sleep on my bed while I sleep on the floor. Its quite late as well, I texted her manager and informed him about it. He agreed.”

”True but... Dear Jimin can you put on some clothes instead of hanging a towel over your hip?? Y/N here for godsake. She might wake up anytime and see you half . I 100% bet my she will slaughter you alive.” I blushed at the comments Taehyung made and started imagining Jimin tone muscles. How good would it feels if I were to run my hands along them.

”Opps. Sorry habit. I will change now.”

”Yo. Stop stop stop! Change in the bathroom!”

”She’s not awake Tae. Ill be quick.” Thats when I heard shufflings and being dead curious, I open my eyes slightly and peek a little. Jimin was back facing me so all I can see was his backlines and tone arms. I glance from head to toe and blushed harder when I saw Jimin tight boxer showing off his bubble . Oh my gosh.. Jimin looks so beautiful, a perfect art creation. I want to run my hand along those lines and trace them with my fingers... NONO STOP STOP!! Stop imagining ridiculous stuffs Y/N!! Soon, Jimin were clothed and Taehyung throw him a smirked before he walk out of the room. It seems like taehyung smirk was directed more towards me tho. His eyes met mine and he smirked at me. Wait.. HE CAUGHT ME LOOKING?! no. I saw Jimin turning and I quickly shut my eyes. 

“Sleep tight Y/N, I love you..”

I heard Jimin whisper right next to my ears and felt his soft lips met with my forehead. His hand caressing my cheek and I slightly whimpered when his thumb brushes against my lip. It feels so warm and gentle.. My heart broke and was in a turmoil constantly, it hurts so much.. Tears started flowing from the corner of my eyes and unknowningly, words escaped from my mouth. ”I love you Jimin..” Still pretending to be asleep, I slightly shift to backfaced him, hoping he will leave me alone. However it seems like he aint intending to leave me alone. I felt the blanket being lifted up and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. It took every strength in me not to break down terribly right now knowing Jimin is lying next to me holding me closely to him. “I know Y/N.. I know.. You dont have to admit to your feelings yet.. I’ll wait. No matter how long I have to.” Does he knows Im awake? Or does he think Im sleep talking? I couldnt care less as his gentle words and voice pierce right through my heart and I broke down sobbing hard. “Shh.. its okay. Im here. Im right here for you.” The arms around me tightened even more while Jimin started humming tunes to me. Im sorry Jimin.. Im really sorry.. I just cant. Just let me enjoy this moment while it last. Just for today. Everything will revert back to the same way once we wake up tomorrow.. 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________

Sorry for not updating much but here’s a short update.