Reasons

Fateful Encounter

AT THE PARKING LOT OUTSIDE THE STUDIO

”Y/N is so slow. Where did she go? I wanna head back to the dorm and rest now. Im tired unnies.”

”I have no idea what’s taking her so long Sohye. Should I go look for her?” 

Hyuna stop fiddling with her phone and look up to Sohye.

”I don’t think we need to go find her. I saw her being drag by Jimin just now. She’s probably with Jimin talking about something. Let’s just be patient and wait a little longer. She’ll come soon.” 

Jisoo tried convincing Hyuna and Sohye to wait a little more. Everyone knew Y/N and Jimin have a thing in the past but no one knew what exactly happen. Honestly, all of them are dead curious to know but Eric-nim instructed them to not ask until Y/N is ready to tell them herself. The only thing they can do for Y/N is to wait and be there for her. 

“Oh look unnies! Its Y/N!”

Everyone turn their head towards the entrance to find Y/N running out with her head down but she isn’t running towards them nor the car. She’s running towards the street.

”Unnies, I dont think Y/N is coming here??! She’s running the other direction!”

”Y/N! Wait-! Where are you going??!” 

Jisoo called out to Y/N but there’s no response. She just kept on running without turning back.

”Unnies!! What to do??? She’s an idol now, she cant just roam the street like that! Its dangerous!” 

“Girls, get inside the car and head back to the dorm. I’ll go after her.”

Jongin, their manager instructed the girls before started chasing after Y/N.

 

Y/N POV

It hurts.. It hurts so much.. My heart was throbbing in pain with every step I take. I knew I wasn’t ready to face everything. I thought I could handle them but it turns out I’m wrong.. I just wanna escape right now. I didn’t consider my safety and continue running towards the street even when I heard my members calling out to me.

I’m sorry Jisoo unnie, Hyuna unnie and Sohye unnie.. I know I shouldn’t let you girls worry about me but I just cant help it now. I promise I will make it up to you girls and tell you all whats going on. Soon.. I promise..

As I was running, I heard people whispering and talking.

”Isn’t that Y/N from Empire?”

”Aeyy cannot be.”

”She wouldnt be here out in the open without anyone accompanying her.”

”But it look like her!”

”I dont think so! She look like a mess! Cant be Y/N!”

Please.. please dont recognise me now. The one thing I dont need the most right now is attention. Leave me alone people.

Out of a sudden, my hand was pulled by someone and I tumble backward due to the sudden halt from running. 

“Y/N, where do you think you are going?!”

I turn and look up timidly to get a clear view of who it was. It takes every strength in me to open my eyes as its super swollen from all the crying. 

Oh.. its Jongin oppa.

”You-!... Nevermind. Come with me, I’ll bring you to Hwasa.”

I figured Jongin was mad at me for running away like this but he probably soften up after seeing the state that I am in now. Who wouldn’t right? I mean, I look completely ridiculous right now. 

Jongin drag my hand and hailed a cab. He lead me into the car first and followed after. The car ride to my parents house was quiet. The only sound being heard was my sniffles. Jongin would occasionally glance over to make sure Im fine and he would pass me tissues as and when.

We arrived at my parents house and Jongin drop me off and said he will leave me alone with my parents before he took off. 

“Thanks oppa..”

”No worries Y/N. Please get better soon. Everyone was worried about you.”

He smile and wave at me before leaving.

I entered the house and saw my foster mum in the kitchen cooking lunch. She was humming songs and didnt notice me behind. 

I didnt want to disturb her but I really need a hug. I went forward and slightly tucked on her shirt. 

“Eomma...”

She turned around and was surprised to see the state I'm in. 

“OMG Y/N! What happen to you?!”

She drop everything she was doing and started examining me before giving me a tight hug.

“Are you okay??? Whats going on??”

”Eomma...I..”

I started crying even harder with her embrace. I feel relieve and safe knowing that I am in my foster mum embrace. I dropped all my strong front and revert to being a child in front of her. My grip tightened on her shirt and she knew exactly what that means.

”Shh.. Shh.. Its okay Y/N ah. You don’t have to say anything now. Lets head to your room and take a rest.”

She lead me to my room and lay beside me, continue to cuddle me. Her soft on my head calms me down like always. Soon enough, I was feeling much better than before. 

“Eomma, thank you and I miss you.”

”Silly girl, eomma miss you too.”

”You’re the best eomma.”

”Of course! I have the beauty and talents. Why wouldnt I be the best?”

I chuckled at her comments. I know she is trying to cheer me up.

”You are still as thickskin as ever eomma. Lucky Im not like you.” I teased.

”Glad you’re feeling better now my babygirl. Care to tell eomma what happen?”

”Erm.. I-.. Im not sure of where to start..”

”Dont worry. Take your time. Eomma have all the time in the world for you.”

”O-okay..”

I eventually told Hwasa eomma of what happened back in the studio and I can see that she was slightly anger but also sad for me. 

“Y/N ah.. Sorry that I couldnt be there to protect you. Do you want me to call Eric and ask him to let you have a break from your activities?”

”Its okay. Its not your fault! I should be protecting myself but I didnt. That will be great eomma.. Help me ask Eric for a few days off please..”

”No problem! Anything for my girl. I will call him now. You should get some rest. Crying too much will make you look uglier. You wouldnt want to become ugly do you? Oh and if Eomma see Jimin next time, I’ll beat him up for you!”

I chuckled at what Hwasa said. She always so cute and funny but caring at the same time. 

“Ne. I’ll get some rest and be pretty in no time!”

She tucked me under my blanket like before when she first adopted me and gave me a kiss on the forehead before she leave the room. I was so drained by now that I drifted off to sleep in no time.

 

ERIC POV

”Is she alright now? Sure. I understand. I’ll do something about it.”

”She is. You better do something about it Eric, or Im going to ask my husband to kick your !”

Sighing, I ended the call with Hwasa. She is a freaking tigress I tell you! I dont get why would Junhyung see anything in her and marry her. 

Besides, I didnt expect things between Y/N and Jimin to get out of hand. I always thought Jimin wouldnt do anything since he is the one who left Y/N. But it seems like Jimin is in love with Y/N and would do anything to get her back. This is so complicated. I rubbed my temple to try and soothe my headache.

I have no choice but to take Y/N out of the group activities for a few days. This isnt the best solution but if I dont, I probably going to get my kick by Junhyung.

 

 

MEANWHILE BACK AT EMPIRE DORMS

”Girls, Eric-nim just called and said Y/N will be taking a break from activities for a few days. So she will not be attending music bank tomorrow. Jisoo, you will be filling in her lines.” 

“Are you serious Jongin oppa? Just what is happening?” 

Hyuna eyes widen in shock from hearing the news. 

“Yea. Im serious. You can call Eric-nim if you don’t believe.”

”No its okay. You dont have a reason to lie either.” 

“Understood oppa. I will fill in Y/N lines. Is she by any chance at her parent house? Is she alright?”

”Yea. She’s safe at Hwasa house. Dont worry too much about it.”

”She will come back to us right? She wont leave the group right? I wouldnt want her to leave..” 

Sohye was about to cry while asking. 

“Of course not. She will join back once she recover. Now now, you girls should go practice for tomorrow. I believe the choreography have to be altered a little.”

 

 

BACK AT BTS DORM

”Can someone fill us in on what happen back in the studio?” 

Yoongi asked while having his arm crossed.

”Yea. Why is Jimin and Jungkook giving death glare to each other throughout the car rides.” 

Taehyung added.

”OMG THATS RIGHT GUYS! I was sitting between the both of them and I almost died! I was feeling super uncomfortable and awkward.”

Jin stand up abruptly trying to get his point across. 

“I believe this has something to do with Y/N I suppose? I overheard you three talking this morning and Jungkook said he likes Y/N. But there’s this possibility that Y/N is Solhee right? Namjoon hyung, spill the details. You’re there when they fighting at the studio right?” 

J-hope said while glancing towards Namjoon, hoping he start talking. 

By now, Jimin and Jungkook was back in their own room as they cant stand being in each other presence with every second passing.

”Sigh. Im not so sure either. I didnt witness the whole incident. I was looking for the both of them and thats when I heard shouting. When I reach there, I saw Jimin grabbing Jungkook collar, pressing him against the wall and was about to punch Jungkook.”

”WHATTT?!” 

Everyone else exclaimed when they heard Jimin almost punch Jungkook.

”But Jimin isnt the kind of person to hit someone hyung! Did you see wrongly?”

”I wish I did but I didnt. I saw it clearly with both of my eyes. Luckily I manage to stop them before things get out of hand. Apparently Jungkook declared war on Jimin so they are kind of currently on a war on who is going to win Y/N.”

”Seriously? Over a girl?”

Yoongi scoffed and raised his eyebrows.

”Come on Yoongi, you know its not just “a girl” to Jimin. Its confirmed that Y/N is Solhee and you should know how much Solhee means to Jimin. Remember that time when he became so lifeless over Y/N when he found out she moved? We cant blame him for that. All of us should know better how much she means to Jimin.”

”Yea sorry. I thought it was just a possibility that Y/N is Solhee. Now that she is, its a different story.” Yoongi said while sighing.

”However, the main problem here is Jungkook. He knows just how much Y/N means to Jimin but I just dont understand why would he provoke Jimin that way even though he likes Y/N. This is honestly a mess.”

”Maybe Jungkook have his reasons..?” Taehyung spoke up amidst all the talking. “Im not sure if he have but Im pretty sure Jungkook isnt the kind of person to turn his back on his close brothers especially Jimin. He probably has his own reasons.”

“You got a point there. I will ask Jungkook about it. Besides, I need to talk to him about keeping it to the minimal. I wouldnt want the fans to feel that something is wrong between Jimin and him. You guys get some rest, I will speak to him.”

Namjoon knock onto Jungkook door.

”Hey Jungkook, can I come in?”

”.... Sure hyung.”

He enter Jungkook room and close the door behind him. 

“Whats up hyung?”

”I just want to ask if you got hurt?”

”Nah. Im fine. Jimin hyung build is smaller than me. Besides, Im called muscle pig for a reason. Such things doesnt hurt me.”

“Alright. If you say so. Jungkook ah, why did you provoke Jimin?”

”What do you mean?”

”You know how much Y/N means to Jimin. So why do you still want to get involve? I thought you said it before. You will wait for them to clear up the misunderstandings before you make your move.”

“Hyung you dont get it. When I saw Y/N crying and running away, my heart aches. I thought of letting Jimin get their misunderstandings out of the way first but I realise Jimin hyung is a huge idiot. He didnt explain himself properly neither did he give his all to try and win her back. He probably thinks that Y/N is still his and she wont leave.”

”I see.. So you intend to really chase Y/N now?”

”I will see how hyung. A part of me wanted to help Jimin hyung to realise his stupid mistakes and want him to man up, really give his all to make it up to Y/N. So I figured I give him a little push by declaring war with him so that he can feel threaten and the urgency of the possibility of losing Y/N. While another part of me wanting to really go for Y/N and just forget about Jimin. Dont worry Namjoon hyung, I know what you are worry about. I will not let my friendship with Jimin turn sour.”

”Jungkook ah.. Sometimes I really think that you are an angel in disguise and you’re really smart in acting this way, giving Jimin a push. But please protect yourself too. If you fall too deep for Y/N, you might end up getting hurt yourself.”

”I know and I will hyung. Thanks for worrying. If there’s nothing else, I would like to rest.”

”Alright. Get some rest kookie. Im glad you understand where I'm coming from.” 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________