Who are you? [2]

Fateful Encounter

JIMIN POV

Grinning ear to ear, I hop towards the shower to freshen myself after our schedule. It was about night time and I cant wait to finally see Y/N. I miss her so much. Along the way, I was stop by Namjoon hyung at the door as he wanted to talk to me.

“Yes hyung? You need me for anything?” Still unable to wipe off that grin on my face as I really cant contain my excitement and happiness right now.

”Jimin, you might want to be careful of Y/N. I dont want to see you get hurt.”

Completely oblivious of whats going on, I gave Namjoon the doubted look.

”What do you mean? She’s finally giving me a chance.”

”I know. Its just-.. Look, Jisoo just texted me saying they wont be coming together with Y/N as they have something on but she warn us to be prepared as Y/N changed. She is different from before. Im not sure how different can she be but just be wary alright?” 

“Hyung, I understand your worries but no matter how much she change, I still love her the same. Besides, its my fault if she change. I need to accept her the way she is.”

”Alright. Just be careful.” Namjoon smile gently and patted me on my shoulder before walking off. No matter how much she change.. She’s still my everything.. Oh right, I should ask her if she wants anything for dinner later.

 

Hey Y/N, you want anything for dinner? We are ordering delivery for dinner. Let me know alright? I will pay for your share.

No its alright. I have no appetite. By the way, Im currently on the way there.

So fast?! Alright. Let me know when you reach! Cant wait to see you Y/N ah.

 

I pick up my speed in showering as I wouldnt want to make her wait for too long. Finally.. I get to see her again. Our dinner came and I gobble them down as I chase the others as well.

“Hurry up guys! Y/N is on her way to our practice room!”

”Yea yea. Relax Jimin, we’re finishing soon.”

”I can go fetch her first hyung, I cant wait to see her again.” Jungkook added.

”I will go. I cant let you be alone with Y/N kookie. I almost forgot you like her too.”

“Good that you didnt forget about it. If not I will snatch her away right under your nose.”

“Alright alright. We are all done, all of us can go together.” Yoongi gulp down his last piece of chicken while stating, trying to prevent any tension from arising again. 

All of us headed towards the practice room and started our daily individual stretching. Thats when I hear a knock on the door. Yes! It must be Y/N! I rush towards the door to open and was greeted with the most beautiful woman on earth. Y/N is standing at the door looking back at me. Her new hair colour and style make her even more stunning. Absolutely stunning that I didnt notice my jaw was dropping. The next moment, my members were making lots of noise. 

“Y/N! YOU’RE Y/N?! YOU LOOK SO STUNNING!”

”YEA! THE COLOUR SUITS YOU ALOT! WOAHH.”

Jungkook went forward and gave Y/N a hug. “Hey, you look breathtaking as usual. Im glad you came.”

I felt a surge of jealousy rising inside me but I held it back as I wouldnt want to upset Y/N. “Yea, you look beautiful Y/N. Come in and take a sit or you can practice with us if you know our dance.” I said jokingly at the last part.

“Hi oppas, thanks! Im glad all of you missed me. Especially.. Jimin-shi..” Y/N lean closer towards me and smile cheekily. Everyone was stunned by her words and actions. She’s giving off a different aura from her usual self.. I look into her eyes and found that it was souless and cold.. She was smiling but it feels dead?..

Soon enough, all of us were practicing our choreography and Y/N was sitting right at the corner. I caught her staring at me occasionally and cant help but smile at her actions. Her attention was all I ever wanted but her sudden changes really bother me alot. What happen to her exactly..? Eventually, I was too engross with the dance, I forgot she was sitting right there.

 

Y/N POV

I was feeling so pleased with the reaction I got so far from everyone. The decision to change my hair was perfect. Everyone showered me with praises but why do I still feel so dead inside..?

I found myself reaching the outside of BTS practice room. I raise my hand to knock but hesitated for a moment. My internal thoughts started on a rampage again. 

Im scared... What if he doesnt want to see me like he meant it..? I dont want to see him. Really? Stop being wishy washy and knock girl. Show him what you got. Dont forget you are here to get revenge. 

You’re right. I got back my composure and knocked on the door. Within seconds, the door open and the first person I saw was Jimin. I smirk when I saw him opening his mouth wide upon seeing me. That’s right. Notice what you have lost Park Jimin. The rest of the members exclaimed at my transformation and Jungkook gave me a hug. I wasnt surprise as we previously already exchange hugs before but I noticed Jimin unpleased expression. He must be jealous huh.

When his eyes met mine, he told me I look beautiful. Really? Thats all you can say after I made so much effort? Why does he seems so happy?! He suppose to feel pain like the same way I did! Thats when I decided to take on little actions. I lean closer to Jimin, spoke in a seductive manner and smile cheekily at him. Everyone seems to be taken aback at my actions and choice of words especially Jimin. Good.. Cheers to my little progress in my plans.

I sat in the corner and watched them moving to the beat. I took my time and stare at Jimin from head to toe, trying to get used to seeing him often. He look so stunning and attractive dancing.. How I wish he was mine.. I still love him.. I love- I WHAT?! THE HELL Y/N! YOU DID NOT JUST AND YOU DO NOT LOVE HIM! The other voice in my head screamed. Remember what you are here for! Revenge! Remember?! You’re here to make that little piece of fall into your palms and suffer! Dont back out now. Imagine girl. Imagine how good will it feels to have him beg for you, be in pain for you. Take his blood and soul. You will be happy. 

... Really? I will be happy if he suffer? My cold eyes landed onto Jimin as I my lips unknowningly. Maybe I will. 

My eyelids felt heavy from watching as I try to keep myself awake but hell it was tough. What can I expect though? I only manage to slept 2 hours the night before as those voices wouldnt leave me alone. I didnt notice as I drifted off to my dreamland.

 

JIMIN POV

After what seems to be ages, We finally ended our dance practice. My eyes glances over to Y/N expecting her to say something to us but her voice never came. Thats when I realise she is sleeping. Her head slightly tilting to the side, few hair strands falling perfectly infront of her face. Her legs and hands fall to her side while her chest rises up and down in a steady motion. Cute. The first word that came to my mind when I saw the scene. 

“Looks like someone fall asleep watching us practice.” Taehyung stating breaking the silence. 

“Shh let her sleep hyung. My poor angel must be tired.” Jungkook shush Taehyung to be quiet while he spoke as soft as possible. 

“Well, I guess we should leave first while Jimin watch over her. Im dead tired.” Yoongi said while walking out of the room. The rest nodded and follow him out. Jungkook hesitated for a moment as he wanted to spend more time with Y/N but he left as soon as he saw me glancing at him giving him the pleading look to let me be with her. I didnt miss him mouthing “Take care of her or I’ll kill you” to me before he walk out of the door.

I walk towards Y/N slowly trying to be as quiet as possible and sat down right next to her. I find mysef smiling at the sight infront of me. I place her head on my shoulder gently and tuck away the strands of hair that fell behind her ears. I took my time taking into details of every  part of her face. How long has it been since I had the time and chance to examine her so closely? What happen to you while Im away Y/N ah..? Why do you look like another person while you’re awake but so peaceful when you’re sleeping. I was honestly taken aback from your actions and I thought you’re another person pretending to be Y/N.

“Ji-Jimin.. please.. s-stay” I heard Y/N softly mutter and I was surprise for a moment. She’s dreaming of me? Thats when I saw a tear escape from her eyes and my heart strink and aches at the sight of it. Leaning closer to her face, I peck away the tears and took her hand into mine. “Im sorry. I promise Ill be here for you right now. Tell me everything that happened to you when I was away. Let me make up for what I did. Dont suffer alone please. No matter how much you have change I will still be right beside you and help you get back to your feet. Just let me in Y/N. I love you..” I softly whispered right next to her. Hoping she can hear what I said but obviously she didnt as she is still sleeping. I stayed right in the same position holding her warm hands in mine as I dozed off eventually.

 

 

 

______________________________________