Without you

Fateful Encounter

Jimin POV

*1 year ago flashback*

”Hey Jimin honey, are you listening to me?” 

“Sorry babe, was thinking of something.” I smiled at Joy and took her hands into mine.

“What are you thinking about?”

”Nothing much, just work related stuffs.”

——————————————————————

I lied. I wasnt thinking about work. After debuting and getting into the idol industry, I have dated a few times secretly. Some of them are idols while some are not in the entertainment industry. No matter how many girls I have dated, I cant seems to forget about Solhee. Thoughts of her will pop up in my mind subconciously and it pains my heart every now and then. I really miss her a lot. I have thoughts of going back to visit her and tell her that I am sorry but my ego wouldnt allow me to do it. Just when I finally decide to put down my ego, I found out it was too late. Solhee was adopted and she moved out of Busan. I completely lost track of her. Without her, it felt like a major part of me is missing..

Until recently, I found someone identical to Solhee. Y/N caught my eyes the very first time I saw her. She have those beautiful eyes that speaks and smiles that can move the earth just like Solhee. Every single action of hers keeps reminding me of Solhee. Honestly speaking, the very existence of Y/N right now is messing me up. I could hardly concentrate and my mind is full of her. I want to know her, get close to her and at the same time figure out if she is Solhee. At this rate that I am going, I can feel that I am going crazy. I have to find someone to confide in.

”Namjoon hyung, do you have a moment? Can I speak to you real quick?”

”Sure, whats up Jimin?”

”The other day when you ask if I am fine, I told you I am right? Truth is, I am not hyung. I’m in a complete mess right now.”

”Yea. We can see that Jimin. Lately you been distracted and made lots of mistakes in your dance. Care to share whats causing you to be this way?”

”Hyung... do you remember the girl that I told you guys about a few years ago?”

”Hmm... your childhood friend and crush Solhee?”

”Yea... Solhee.. The one that I have let down.”

”What is it about her?”

”I feel that she is back...”

”Huh? What do you mean? I dont quite understand. Explain yourself more clearly Jimin.”

”I dont know hyung! Im not sure of it myself! I just feel that she is back! After losing track of her in the past, I thought I will never see her again but she is there! Right there! Y/N is solhee hyung!”

”Calm down Jimin, how sure are you that Y/N is  Solhee? You barely even spoke to Y/N and you dont know anything about her at all.”

At this point in time, Im really losing my grip and reality. Tears were staining my cheeks nonstop and I couldnt keep my cool. 

“Hyung... I- I really.. I really dont know what to do hyung. I saw Y/N necklace the other day for that few second and it look the same like the one I gave to Solhee. It has my initials on it.”

”You sure you saw clearly? It may just be your eyes playing tricks on you.”

”I dont know.. Its a 50/50 chance hyung.. Besides, Y/N really feels like Solhee to me. Their smiles, their eyes, the way they move feels the same. Help me hyung.. At this rate that Im going, I dont think I can last any longer..”

Namjoon grab my hand and pull me into a tight hug. 

“Calm down and relax. I will find some ways to help you Jimin. In the meantime, please get some rest. You’re in a very bad shape.”

”Ne hyung.. I will try. Thank you hyung..”

With that, I walk back into my room, throwing my body onto my bed and try to get some rest before our next schedule.

 

Namjoon POV

I was shocked. I havent seen Jimin break down like this for ages. Last check was when he found out Solhee moved after she was adopted.  Reality hits him when he realise he lost track of Solhee.

Looking at his back while he stagger towards his room really breaks my heart seeing him like this. I really have to do something about this situation. Just what is Y/N real identity and if she is Solhee, why didn’t she just come clean to Jimin? Does this mean she doesnt want to have anything to do with Jimin? Im really not sure but Im determine to find out about it. 

I called the rest of the BTS members and filled them in on the details. Everyone agreed to help out in anyway they can. 

 

______________________________________