Its a War

Fateful Encounter

JUNGKOOK POV

The recording finally ended. Omg I feel so exhausted. The radio host keep throwing questions at me asking me about my ideal type of girl, any current admirer and etc. Seriously tho, can’t they ask better question? Like about our new album or our love myself campaign. Feeling slightly annoyed, I just decided to shrug it off.

Truth to be told, I caught Jimin looking at Y/N throughout the recording. Doesnt he knows that he is making Y/N uncomfortable? This hyung really dont get how to handle girls. Anyway, I should try and start some conversation with Y/N and get her number. Having her contact will make it easier for me to ask her out for dates. I look around for Y/N and I was shock at what I saw next. Jimin hyung was dragging Y/N by her wrist walking into the building hallway. What just happen..? I have never seen that side of him before being so aggresive. Coming back to my senses few seconds later, I realise they are gone from my sight. . I curse under my breath and chase after them, hoping to find them. I really hope nothing will happen between them.

Where did they go? I been walking along the hallway but I cant seem to find them. Feeling kind of hopeless, I was thinking of heading back to where our members were, I started walking turning my heels back to where I came from. 

*BAM*

I jumped at the sudden loud bang and quickly turn around. What was that..? Could it be Y/N and Jimin..? I need to get to them asap. Following the direction of the sound, I found myself nearing an isolated room among the hallway. Thats when I heard voices coming from the room. It sounded desperate and in pain. I started walking towards the room and next thing I knew, I heard Y/N shouting loud and clear. 

“MY NAME IS Y/N. SOLHEE IS DEAD.”

Wait.. what?? What does that mean? So Y/N is Solhee?? Feeling confused and worried about whats going on, I decided to find out whats happening. Just when I was about to open the door, the door swing open and almost hitting me right in the face. Woah my precious face. I turn to look who was at the door to only find Y/N running out of the room. 

“Hey Y/N-“

Before I could finish, she bump into me and look up slightly before she resume running at full speed. Her eyes... it was red and swollen.. She was crying! 

“Y/N! Wait-!!” I called out to her but she didnt stop. 

What the hell just happen? Feeling slight anger rising inside me, I turn my focus back into the room to see Jimin hyung standing in the room motionless. 

“Hyung! What happen?! What did you do to Y/N?!”

 

JIMIN POV

Everything happened so fast that I didnt have the time to process them. I didnt know how to react. I thought everything was going well. When I hug her, I can feel that she hug me back even tighter. She still loves me. I apologize to her hoping to get a second chance to make it up to her, making her the happiest girl in the world. Next thing I knew, she push me away and snapped at me. Did I say something wrong...? I was being completely honest with my words.

Each and every single word coming out from pierce my heart. It hurts.. I didnt know what to do. I don’t know what else to say.  I saw her crying and panting badly. Even though she still look as beautiful, it pains my heart to witness this side of her. Its the same situation few years ago when she begged me not to go.

I just wanna hug her and tell her its alright. Things will be different now. But I have no idea what came over me. The moment I locked eye contact with her, I reach out and pull her into a kiss. Ah.. this soft lips of hers.. how much have I miss..? 

However, never did I knew, I shouldnt have done that. Y/N push me away and slap me across my cheek before she spat out reminding me that she is Y/N, Solhee is no where to be found. 

I look at her back as she open the door and ran while still crying. I really wanted to chase after her but for some reason, my legs refuse to listen. I froze right on the same spot where she left me with throbbing pain at my cheek and in my heart..  

“Hyung! What happen?! What did you do to Y/N?!”

I heard Jungkook question me.

What the heck does this guy want? Its a problem between Y/N and I, he shouldnt be involve. I decide to ignore Jungkook and just walk pass him. 

However, it seems like Jungkook isnt just going to let me walk away like that...

 

 

BACK IN THE ROOM

Jungkook grab onto Jimin arms and yanked him back. 

“Where the do you think you are going?!”

”Its none of your business Jungkook! Keep your head where it belongs and stop sticking your nose into other people business dude!”

Jimin hissed.

“Oh yea?! None of my business?! I think you forgot about something here hyung. I remember I told you I like Y/N just earlier today. I hope you take me seriously. Im not joking. So anything related to Y/N have something to do with me!”

”Who the do you think you are Jungkook?! You liking her doesnt mean you have anything to do with her. You have no rights to interfere! She’s mine and I will get her back. Now, I’ll be glad if you could just off.” 

“Oh really?! I really starting to suspect you have demential Jimin. Y/N is not yours and I believe she just made it clear to you from the looks of her action a few moments ago. If you were to say I dont have the rights to know about things related to her, then I believe you don’t either! Because you are nothing to her right now! Just another Oppa!” 

“SCREW YOU JUNGKOOK!” 

Jimin grabbed Jungkook by his collar and pushed him against the wall. 

“YEA RIGHT. COME AT ME HYUNG! BECAUSE YOU KNOW IM DEAD RIGHT AT WHAT I SAID.”

Jimin raise his fist and was about to punch Jungkook but was stop by someone.

”ENOUGH. What do you think you two are doing in public?!” 

Jimin losen his grip on Jungkook and both of them turn to look at Namjoon who is now pissed and fuming. 

“I would appreciate it if both of you get your heads straight out of the gutter and take this back at the dorm instead having it out in the public.”

”There’s no need for that Namjoon hyung. I have nothing much to say to Jimin hyung anymore. Im heading back to our car.”

Just when Jungkook was about to walk pass Jimin, he turn and glare at him.

”Listen Jimin hyung. From here on out, it’s war between us. I wont allow you the chance to hurt Y/N again. I will win her over.”

”Try me Jungkook. If its war that you want, I’ll give it to you but I will not lose this war. I can lose everything but Y/N. You got that?” 

“Got that.”

Jungkook walked out of the room and disappear in sight. 

“Jimin, I know both of you like Y/N but I hope you can keep it down to the minimal. I wouldnt want the both of you to be on bad terms due to a girl. It doesn’t matter who will win in the end but I’ll support the both of you. You hear me? Dont worry, I’ll speak to Jungkook about this too.”

”Yes. I got that Namjoon hyung.” 

“Good. Now lets go.”

The atmosphere was tense for the rest of the car rides. The members could sense the awkward and tension between Jungkook and Jimin but they decided not to mention or ask anything about it, giving them time to cool off first.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

I was hesitant at first thinking if I should include this in the chapters. :/ But since I already wrote it, why not right?