Prince Charming

Fateful Encounter

JIMIN POV

After what happened yesterday, I am feeling uncertain on how to face Y/N and Jungkook. I didnt mean to go all out on kookie yesterday. My jealousy and anger took over and I lost all control of my own limps. 

I wouldnt lie and say Im not upset over Jungkook declaring on winning Y/N over. The thought of having someone I love together with  my close brother tears me apart. 

I should at the very least apologize to Jungkook. He’s right at some point. I was a complete jerk thinking that Y/N is still mine. I dont have the rights now after all those things I have done to her. 

I got myself prep and walk into the living room. Hoping to find the person I am looking for. I look around and he’s nowhere to be seen. Hmm... Probably still sleeping?

”Hi, Looking for me? Hyung.” 

“EKKS!” 

I got a scared from the sudden voice behind me. I turn and saw it was Jungkook.

”Omgosh. Can you dont scare me like that Kookie.” 

I was definitely pouting when I said that. 

“Hyung, its not my fault if you’re a scaredy cat. Guilty of something? Were you doing something that you weren't suppose to do?”

Jungkook chuckle and replied in a teasing tone.

Gosh. I am so glad that we are still talking to each other normally. I was so afraid that things will be different after yesterday incident. I would definitely mentally beat myself up if anything would to change between us.

”Uh-hh.. Jungkook ah.. Erm.. Im..”

”Spit it out hyung. What do you want to say. Stop acting like a girl.”

”Tsk. Look, Im sorry for yesterday. I was about to punch you but I didnt mean it. I lost control of myself.”

”Ohh.. About that.. Im sorry too hyung. I went out of line there too. I shouldnt say those harsh words to you.”

”Aniyo, it was me. I said mean things to you.”

”No hyung, it was me.”

”Me.”

”Me..!”

”Me!”

”OKAY OKAY. NOT YOU NOT HIM. BUT BOTH OF YOU ALRIGHT! Geez! I swear to god both of you are awkward as hell trying to apologize like a saint.” 

Yoongi hyung cut in between us and walk towards the sofa to take a seat.

”Now that both of you are done making up. Mind pouring me some coffee?”

Yoongi turn and ask while fiddling with his phone. 

“Sure hyung.” Jungkook turn and walk towards the kitchen.

”I’ll help. I will make breakfast along the way.” 

I added and followed Jungkook.

The rest of the members eventually woke up and start gathering at the living room. Everyone was chatting happily with each other, while of course Jin hyung have to flash his signature flying kiss. 

*A few moments later*

“WH-WHAT THE HECK. GUYS!” 

Yoongi scream out of nowhere and everyone turn their attention to him.

”Seriously hyung! What's with you! I almost spill the coffee!”

Jungkook said slightly annoyed. 

“Yah! Its rare of you to raise your voice grampy. Whats wrong? You saw a ghost or something?” 

Hoseok turn and try to peek over at what Yoongi is looking at on his phone. Hoseok eyes immediately widen and only let out a muffed “Oh...”   

“Are you two just going to keep quiet or you’re going to tell us what did you guys see?” 

Taehyung raised his brows and look at both Yoongi and Hoseok.

”Guys... Y/N is taking a break from activities..” 

“WHAT?!”

The rest of us shouted in unison.

”Aeyy. Dont joke hyung. You’re lying.” 

Jungkook lips trembled a little when he spoke. 

I couldnt say anything. It felt like there's a huge lumped in my throat preventing me from speaking. 

“Im serious! Look at this!”

Yoongi turn his phone around and face it toward us. The screen shows a news article:

Eric, the CEO of COC Entertainment, just release a statement regarding the new hot and rising girl group, Empire.

The statement wrote:

Y/N, the youngest in the group, will be taking a one week off from activities and will not be participating in the rest of the debut stage or showcase due to personal reasons. Rest assure to the fans that Y/N is currently resting and will be back soon better than before.We seek your kind understanding and please continue to give your support to the girls, Empire.  

I was so stun upon reading the statement. Did I cause this...? Is she alright? Will she be fine? Did she fell sick? Is she going to be eating fine as usual? 

So many questions were flashing through my mind and I couldnt comprehend what to do next. I bite down my lips to prevent myself from tearing up.

”Does this mean she won’t be attending the music bank today?” 

“I think so.”

Everyone turn and look at me as if looking for confirmations stating that Im fine with the news. Well.. obviously I am not fine but what can I do beside enduring it? Serve me right. Now I have gone ahead and cause Y/N to not participate in activities. Well done, Park Jimin. How much hurt do you still wanna cause her? I mentally curse at myself.

 

 

Y/N POV

I woke up when the sun penetrates the blinds of the window and shone directly at my face. I sat myself up and start stretching my stiff body.  Ah. How long has it been since I feel so refresh? I went to the washroom to freshened myself before heading towards the kitchen to grab myself some juice. 

I stop my track when I saw food on the kitchen counter with a note beside them. 

“Dear babygirl, 

I’ll be out at the supermarket to buy ingredients to cook for lunch. I made you your favourite breakfast and left it on the counter. Make sure to heat it up before you eat.

Love from hottie Hwasa.”

I chuckle at the note and find myself unknowningly smiling a lot while eating breakfast. It actually feels good to be love by someone. Feeling really lucky to have them as my foster parent, they love me like I am their biological daughter. I havent seen Junhyung appa around though. He been too busy with his company. 

Anddddd speaking of the devil ~ *Beep Beep* My phone vibrated and rang. I glance at my phone wondering who was it from but soon my caught my lip curving upward after seeing the name. Junhyungie Papa.

”My sweetie pie, I heard from mum that you’re feeling down and taking breaks from activities. Are you alright? I cant have my girl going around sulking and looking down! Remember to tell appa if you need anything! I will buy anything for you. Even if you ask for the moon!!! Take care alright?

Ps. If I ever find out who is causing my little girl to be sad I will skin and burn him alive! Appa love you!”

Aigooo. Appa is so ridiculous. How can he get the moon for me?! But thats because he care and love me. I feel blessed. With one hand holding my toast, I begin typing with my free hand. 

“Stop being so ridiculous appa! You cant get the moon down from there!! And yes I have something I want!! Please get my strawberries when you come back home from work. You know how much I love them. Ps. I secretly love them more than you. And yes, Im fine now and I will take care of myself.”

Just when I thought there’s no more message to reply to, my phone started buzzing nonstop. Omg who is spamming me?! There it appears several names. 4D unnie aka Jisoo, Sass queen aka Hyuna, Penguinnie aka Sohye. I giggle at their messages, they were worried about me and I felt like a princess at that moment being care by so many people. Lies.. They are just pretending. You know you're alone from the start. My hands shivered from the sudden voices in my head, dropping my phone onto the ground. I took a deep breathe, pushing those thoughts out and picked up my phone.  I decide to spend the rest of my day watching some movies to relax myself, shrugging those unwanted thoughts away.

Time flew by fast and it was already evening. I was feeling slightly sleepy and was about to doze off. 

*BEEP BEEP* 

I jolt and got startled from the sudden incoming message. I unlocked my phone to see who it was but it was from an unknown number. 

“Hey Y/N! Are you feeling better? I heard you are taking a break from activities. I was feeling kind of sad that I couldnt see you at music bank today. Let’s meet up outside these few days when Im free!”

What the heck? Who is this? Is this person trying to ask me out for a date or something? 

“Who is this? Its kind of rude to not state your name you know.”

I quickly replied and was about to put down my phone then it rang again. That was fast?! 

“Oh. Sorry! I forgot you dont have my number! Im Jungkook. ;) In case you’re wondering where I got your number, I got it from Sohye. Dont blame her tho, I kind of threaten her into giving it to me. Heh.” 

Hell no. Did this guy just threaten Sohye to get my number? He is definitely nuts.

”I hope you didnt do anything bad to Sohye. I will kill you if you did.”

”Hey! Im not that evil okay. I just glare at her thats all. So are you up for it? Lets meet up tomorrow or the day after. Im free in the afternoon. Lets go grab coffee or something.”

Poor Sohye.. She must be scare out of her mind  getting glared out of no where by someone of a way larger build compared to her.. What is up with Jungkook tho? He wants to have lunch together?? Well this is suspicious... Should I? ARGHH HECK. Whatever. Its only a lunch and Im free anyway now that I am exempted from activities. Besides, I can take my mind off from thinking about unnecessary stuffs. 

“Err.. Sure why not? Tomorrow would be fine. But will it be okay? I mean you’re heck famous and I doubt you can roam freely as and when you like.”

”Great! Ah. Don’t worry about it. I got my ways. I’ll pick you up at 11.30 tomorrow! See ya. For now, just rest up. Your prince charming will be there tomorrow. ;)” 

Seriously tho? Is Jungkook flirting with me right now?? It cant be right? Why would he try to flirt with an unattractive person. I must be thinking too much about it. 

“Cool. Wait. Pick me up at my house?! You know my address?! How?! Btw, you’re not my prince charming. Stop boasting about yourself.”

I was waiting for Jungkook to reply as I wanted to know how did he know my house address but the reply never came. Whatever. I shrugged and decided to just forget about it and reside back into my warm bed. 

 

 

 

______________________________________