Haunting Past

Fateful Encounter

Y/N POV

“Oppa, please stay.”

”You promise to stay by my side no matter what happen. Why are you leaving me now?”

”You told me to trust you. You said that you are the only one for me. So tell me why..?” 

Y/N screams and cried desperately, clinging and holding onto Jimin, refusing to let go. 

“I’m so sorry Y/N ah, I cant stay anymore. My dreams are important to me and I decided to drop everything I have to chase after it. With everything, that includes you..” 

Jimin push Y/N hands away, turning his back from her and walk away while dragging his belongings. 

“No... No.. NOOO PLEASE JIMIN AH” 

I jerked up while screaming his name once again.. I hated it. I hate how I am still not able to get over the past after all this years. The feelings of being lied to and betrayed I just can’t let it go. Sighing to myself, I got out of bed and head towards the washroom to freshen myself and get ready for another day of training. 

Feeling hungry, I decided to head towards the kitchen to make myself some toast and egg for breakfast. Upon walking into the kitchen, I heard someone shout my name:  “Y/N AHHHHH, I MISSED YOU!” Shortly after that, I felt an arms being wrap around my neck. 

I don’t even need to turn around to figure out who it was before replying to her. “Ya sohye! Stop hugging me so tightly every morning, I cant breath like this. Besides what do you mean you miss me. We see each other practically everyday and we live in the same dorm!” I said sightly annoyed and remove her arms around my neck. 

Sohye pout and look at me, giving me the puppy eyes.    Before she can say anything to retaliate back, I quickly  add on a few more words. “Ya, don’t give me that face. You know it doesn’t work on me. That only works on Jisoo and Hyuna Unnie.”

”What are you two saying about us?” Both Sohye and I quickly turn our head towards the direction of the voices, looking at Jisoo and Hyuna Unnies who is now standing at the kitchen entrance. “Nothing much”, I replied. 

“UNNIES, Y/N is being so uncute again, even though she is the maknae.” Sohye ran towards Jisoo and Hyuna and cling onto them.

Jisoo giggles and replied. “Come on Sohye, it’s not like you dont know Y/N personality, she doesn’t like skinships and doesn’t do aegyos.” As if that wasnt enough, Hyuna had to add on. “She is too matured for her age, considering she is only 19 year old” 

“That’s so true!” Everyone else shout in unison while giggling. 

“AISH! All of you had fun teasing me again? Tch.  Quickly eat your breakfast and prepare to head towards the CEO room. He is looking for us.” I said while giving them the side look. 

“WHAT?!? Why didnt you say so earlier!” Hyuna and Jisoo replied and quickly went to the washroom to prepare themselves while dragging Sohye along. 

Sighing, I sat down at the dining table and begin eating. Finally some peace and quiet to myself. It’s not that I hate the unnies, truthfully speaking, I love them, they are always looking out for me and being there for me if I needed someone. It’s just that I can’t seem to get use to interacting much with people and letting others into my heart, letting them be close to me. 

It was 3 years ago. Where I lost my parents in a fire and was send to an Orphanage. I was bullied for my looks and was always being left out. The only one who truly befriend with me and stay by my side was Jimin. No he wasnt an orphan like me, he often comes with his parents to volunteer and he always make sure that I wasnt left out. We got close as time passes and he told me he will marry me when we become adults. Its not like he isnt an adult, he was 20 years old in that point of time. He even gave me a necklace with his initials on it, making sure to let others know that I am his. I really thought that things will go smoothly and we will be together forever but I was wrong. That moment when he turned his back on me, letting me know that I am nothing to him and leaving me right there, I was broken. Years passed by and I was adopted by a kind family and they treated me like as if I am their own daughter. I couldnt forget what Jimin did to me back then, I decided to follow his footsteps to become an idol, getting my payback, letting him know what he had  lost. 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Ahh... it still hurts. I quickly wiped away my tears before unnies return and ran my hand over my chest to touch the necklace. I still wore the necklace he gave me as a reminder to keep living on, seeking revenge against him. 

_________________________________________

And that’s it for chapter one! Let me know if it is good enough and whether I should continue with the story. Leave comments or suggestions so I can improve on it.