Will I never stop waiting Krystal I'm your boy, you my girl

Listen To My Heartbeat

Taemin: I walk towards our school with my best friends Minho, Key and Nichkhun. We are all laughing having a great time. The cold air of early morning hits my face. I turn around and I see Sulli and I smile at her. Sulli like always looks very cute with her glasses but look at krystal she is just to beautiful. Krystal dark long hair falls perfectly around her. My angel. I need to talk to Sulli. I'll send Sulli a text 

"Hi Sulli"

"Hi"

"Can we talk after school. Lets walk home together."

"OK"

I look in the distance our school filled with laughing students ready to learn and socialize. Just another day for me. When I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I am surprised to see Krystal standing behind me with her beautiful smile. My heart starts to beat faster and faster and I feel my body start to burn. I feel my cheeks start to turn red. I smile

"Hi!! Taemin. I just wanted to know if you did your reading question" She gives me a cute little smile

" Ye, I did do my reading questions" She smiles very big.

"Can I borrow your homework. Pleeease!" I cant resist her cute smile

"Ye"

"Wonderful!!" I open my back pack and give it to her.

" Gamsahamnida!!" I see her jump over to Sulli and Victoria.

I see Sulli looking at me with a disappointed expression. Her expression really hurts my heart. What Sulli thinks of me is so important. She is so special to me. We have been friends for so long. It feels like we are brother and sister. My Sulli.

Sulli: I see the way he looks at Krystal. He looks at her as if she the most beautiful person in the world and it looks as if his heart stopped beating. It breaks my heart. I want him to look at me the way he looks at krystal. I think that after school he going to tell me that he likes Krystal. I am dreading after school.

Krystal: I walk up to Sulli and Victoria with Taemin homework. I show Sulli and Victoria Taemin homework. I smile at them.

" Look at Taemin homework. He is so easy." Sulli looks at me with a sad expression.

"What wrong Sulli" I see a small tear fall from her face

"Krystal you can be so cold. You are using Taemin. He is my best friend. You are also my friend but I am so disappointed in you. I thought you were different. I cant talk to you right now" Sulli walks away. I turn and see Victoria looking at Sulli leave towards the school. Victoria turns and looks at me and I roll my eyes. Victoria looks down at the ground.

 I always hear my classmates tell me that Taemin likes me. I saw the way he was looking at me. Ha! he such a wimp. All he good at is giving me his homework. I can use his liking me to my advantage. In the other hand Minho is more my type with his angelic face and his beautiful smile. I'm going to make Minho like me.

I say good bye to Victoria. I walk towards Minho, Taemin, Nichkhun, and Key. I stand next to Minho.

"Hey, Minho." I smile at Minho.

"Hey" Minho looks at me and then he looks towards the school. I quickly try to get his attention.

"So Minho. What are you going to do after school?" I look at Taemin expression looks very sad. HA! Heartbroken.HA.

"I'm doing a report that I have due in a few days." He looks down at his watch.

"I kind of need to leave. Bye Guys. Bye Krystal" I look disappointed at Minho. He waves and leaves. I look at the guys all looking at the ground. Then Nichkhun says

"So, Krystal" He makes a cute face. He can melt any heart. I turn around I see Victoria talking to the tomatoes. I then turn around and look at the boys. Key looks at me uncomfortable. Taemin looks very sad. Nichkhun has a cute smile. 

"Well, I need to tell Victoria something" When I said Victoria name Nichkhun smile got even bigger and I see him look at Victoria. At that moment Victoria looked up and there eyes locked for a moment. Then Victoria got shy and looked away. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Hey!! Everyone I hope you like what I have written. If you like it or if you dont please tell me. So I can fix anything.

        Thank You!!!