My own sad life

Listen To My Heartbeat

Taemin arrived home from the mall. His mother came to the door and she hug him. Taemin just smiled as he was in his mother embrace. He heard his name and turned around and his father smiled at him. His mother let go of him and Taemin went to his father and hugged him.

Sulli arrived home and no one was home. The maid came out and told her that her mother went shopping with a group of friends and that her father was coming back for a business trip. Sulli sigh and she slowly walked up to her room. She laid on her bed and a memory came to her mind.

She remember when she was little and her parents would take her to the park and have a picnic. Her parents would smile at each other and they would hug her. It had been years since she seen her parents together. Every since her mother found out that her father cheated on her. They are still together because of the money but they no longer love each other. A small tear fell from her face and she just let it go.

Sulli woke up suddenly when she heard screaming. She immediately knew that her parents were fighting. Sulli quietly got up and went to her door and slightly opened the door.

"Hyunjun! Are you cheating on me again!" Tear fell again.

"Ever since that time I have never cheated on you again!" Sulli started to shake up.

"I don't believe you! You are gone to much on business trips! Are they really business trips!" Sulli was crying endlessly.

"If I go to business trips! Its because they are business trips!" Sulli could not take it anymore and she ran to her parents door.

"Mom! dad! Stop screaming!" Sulli was shaking and crying. Both her parents looked at her surprised.

"Sulli, I thought you were asleep." her mother went to her and she put her hand on Sulli shoulder. Sulli moved back.

"Stop! I am tired of seeing both of you fight! I just want to sleep peacefully for once. get over your problems" Sulli turned around and left to her room and she locked her door.