Whay is it??

Listen To My Heartbeat

Minho stood waiting for Nayoung to arrive at the mall. His parents pressured him to go on a date with Nayoung. Moments later, Nayoung arrived with a bright smile.

"Minho, lets go in." Nayoung took Minho hand. Minho took back his hand. Nayoung sigh but quickly smiled again.

Nayoung talked endlessly and Minho was not listening. He was looking around for a present for Sulli. As they were walking pass a store he saw the perfect present. He walked in without a care for Nayoung that kept walking. When she noticed he was not there she looked around and she saw him inside a store. She walked in but he had bought the product already and it was in a bag so she didn't see what it was. Nayoung was curious for who it was. She didn't want to think that it was for another girl. She tried to take that thought out of her head.

Minho was happy that he got the perfect present for Sulli. The moment he was thinking of Sulli, he looked up and there he saw her. He stopped in his tracks, she was with Taemin and they were holding hands. They were both smiling brightly at each other. They looked like a couple. Minho started to get mad. He turned around and left the mall. Nayoung stood shock as he left. A small tear fell but she shook her head to forget her sadness.

Minho arrived home and his mother quickly went to greet him. His pretty mother smiled brightly at him and she was about to hug him. When she was suddenly pulled back. Minho father stood in front of Minho and Minho mother stood back hunched.

"Minho! I received a call from my friend. He said that you left his daughter without a word." Minho did not look up at his father. He looked at the floor and he didn't  respond to his father.

"Oh! so now you are mute! Answer me! Did you leave his daughter!" Minho sigh

"Yes, I left." Minho was walking past his father. When he was pulled back by his father. Minho was thrown into the floor. His mother screamed.

"Let Minho go." His father looked at his wife. He gave her a cold stare. She quickly covered her eyes. Minho endured his father beating. Without a word he waited until his father was done.

"Never leave my friend daughter! You will marry her!" His father left. His mother uncovered he eyes and quickly went to Minho.

"Sorry, Minho" His mother cried. Small tear fell from Minho face. Minho quickly wiped it away. Minho struggled to get up. His mother helped him up to his room.

Minho laid in bed his whole body in pain. He remember Sulli with Taemin and he became sad. If he was without Sulli, the thought just gave him sadness. Sulli was the only good thing in his life. His father hated him and his mother was unable to stand up for him. His whole life no one cared for him and Sulli was the only one that he cared for him.

He remember when he first met Sulli. In middle school, he was new to his middle school and Taemin came up to him. Taemin was nice to him. Then he saw Sulli walking towards them and she smiled at him. She gave him a juice. Never in his life had he received anything because no one cared enough about him. Then Sulli just gave it to him and left. Since that moment he had feeling for her. The thought for her takes away the pain he feels when he is home. His home is like prison to him. Sulli is his happiness. Without Sulli he feels lost. Taemin and Sulli weigh hard on his mind. The pain in his body feels worst then ever.