Its okay!!

Listen To My Heartbeat

Minho walked down the hall and he could see people whispering. Minho was getting annoyed with the situation that happened yesterday. Minho entered his classroom and sat at his desk. Key walked over and asked Minho 

"Are you going out with Krystal?" Key looked closely at Minho to see if he gave anything away with his expression but Minho sat like a statue. Key was disappointed.

"No, I am not going out with Krystal. She is just a crazy fan girl that bothers and follows me." Minho looked at Key. Key was wide eyed as he looked behind him. Minho turned around to see Krystal standing there with tears falling. She did not say anything and just left. Minho did not feel bad at all he actually felt better because she would not bother him anymore. 

Sulli saw everything and was disappointed with Minho. She thought that Minho was kind. This was another image that she did not imagine.Sulli went after Krystal that was hiding in the restroom.    

Krystal was inside a stall crying. "Krystal, Which stall are you in?" Krystal wiped her tears and looked at the door that was covered with guys names that girls graffiti. One of the names was Minho and new tears started to fall. Krystal thought that the only person that came after her was Sulli. Sulli must really care about her. Then she felt so bad how she treated Sulli. New tears started to fall for Sulli.

"Third stall." Krystal opened the door and put her feet down from the seat. Sulli looked at her and smiled. Sulli reached out and hugged her and gently rubbed her back to calm her down. Krystal felt so bad. She no longer was crying over Minho she quickly got over him.

"I don't like Minho anymore. If he doesn't like me well to bad for him. I am not going to beg him." Sulli smiled.

"That is good." Krystal avoided Sulli eyes. She felt so ashamed.

"Sorry, Sulli." Sulli looked at her surprised.

"Sorry for what??" Krystal slowly looked up at Sulli.

"I am sorry that I was mad at you. You are so nice and I miss being your friend." Sulli smiled

"I already forgot about that. So don't worry. Lets be friends again." Krystal smiled. She felt better.

Krystal and Sulli left the restroom being friends again.