I like you

Listen To My Heartbeat

Sulli was at her desk in her room doing her homework. Moments later Taemin walked in with a big smile. He sat in Sulli bed and looked at her doing her homework.

"Sulli, you sure are working hard." Sulli looked at him and smiled.

"Of course. If I want to get into a good college." Taemin smiled and motion her to his side. Sulli got up and sat next to him.

"I am going to give you a good luck present." Sulli looked at him. Taemin lean in and gave Sulli a kiss. Taemin kisses usually just last a moment. This one was longer and Sulli felt her heartbeat faster. Taemin moved back and smiled.

"Good luck Sulli." He got up and left.

Taemin was up at the roof of the school and Sulli walked up to see him. Sulli was looking at him lay down with his eyes closed.

"Sulli, is that you."

'Yeah." Sulli sat next to him and she looked at him. Sulli felt so happy that Taemin liked her. Few years before she would not think this was possible. Sulli lean in and kissed Taemin. Taemin got Sulli head and held on to her. He let go of her head and Sulli sat back. They just smiled at each other. Sulli feelings for Taemin have grown stronger as the days go by. He always does thing for her and is kind to her.  

Sulli and Taemin were walking hand in hand at the mall. Sulli didnt know what to tell Taemin. She was worried that he would think that it wasnt important. She wanted to make Taemin happy because she like him so much.

Sulli was sitting at the bench at the park with Minho. They were both laughing and having fun talking. Sulli had never seen this happy side of Minho with the other students. Whenever he is with his friends he nevers talks or smiles. Even with Taemin who makes everyone smile. Minho has started to make the park a special part of her life. She doesnt realize how much she waits for the day to end so she could go to the park. With Minho she feels free because with Taemin she always think how she looks. Minho and her talk about everything. There is no restriction between each other and they talk for hours. Sulli and Minho were playing on the playground . Sulli and Minho sat on the ground and looked up at the sky. Sulli looks over at Minho and his handsome face was looking at the setting sun. Sulli heart started to beat . Sulli looked away and looked down at her bunny ring. Her heart started to settle.    

Month 6 of relationship

There was a festival happening outside the school. There was noise everywhere and everyone was enjoying themeselves. Sulli was inside the school.

All the windows in the hall were open and the fresh wind blew in. Sulli was enjoying looking out the windows. She could see everyone from their school. Some boys playing games and girls talking in scattered groups. Sulli saw her group of friends talking joyfully. Taemin smiled brightly at Nichkhun who looked like he was telling a story. Few paces away were Victoria, Luna and Krystal all looking at a magazine. Sulli then looked around and she saw Minho by the soccer field. His face looked cold and bored at a girl that had her hands behind her back and looked down at the floor. Sulli knew that the girl was telling her feelings for him but he did not seemed interested. Sulli looked away and walked towards the music room. Sulli started to play the piano. Sulli closed her eyes and played with feeling. Without knowing a small tear fell from her closed eyes. Suddenly, someone was playing next to her. Sulli opened her eyes to see smiling Minho. Sulli stopped playing. Minho stopped and looked at her. He just smiled and looked down at the piano keys.

"What are you doing here." Minho looked up at her and smiled. Sulli was surprised because he never smiles at anyone.

"Sulli, do want me to bring you a snack?" Sulli looked up at him puzzled.

"Why are you only nice with me. I always see you being mean to all the other girls?" Minho cheeks turned pink.

"You are my only friend that is a girl. I dont care about the other girls." Sulli smiled. Minho looked at her wrist were the bracelet was at, Minho smiled.

"Sulli, are you happy with Taemin." Sulli looked at him surprised. Minho was looking at his hands.

"I always liked Taemin." Minho looked up at her surprised. Minho felt like his heart was stopping. Minho felt that he had a chance. There was a time where he thought she had feeling for him. Ever since the accident at the train he noticed that she paid attention to him.

"Taemin and me have been friends for a long time. Then one day I started to see Taemin differently. I noticed that Taemin liked Krystal but she didnt care about him. Thats why Krystal  and  me fought because I felt that she was using him. Then suddenly Taemin tolded me that he liked me. I never noticed that he saw me differently but I am happy. I want to be close to Taemin forever." Minho looked at Sulli smiling face.

Sulli looked down at her hands, "Minho, do you have someone you like." 

"Yes" Minho got up and left. Sulli watched him leave. A sadness fell over Sulli. Sulli walked over to the window and looked at the flowers that move with the wind.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her arm and turn her around. Sulli was before Minho. Minho face was inches away from her face.    

"Sulli, see me after the festival." Sulli looked at him surprised. He let go of Sulli and left. Sulli heart was racing and she did not know why.

The festival was over and Sulli was leaving with her group of friends. Taemin was holding her hand. Sulli then heard her name.

"Sulli, I like you." Sulli stopped wide eyed. Sulli turned around and Minho was standing there.

Taemin looked surprised, "Minho, what are you saying." Minho stared intensly at Sulli.

"You heard me. I like Sulli. Ever since I met her and no one can compare to her." Small tear was falling from her face. Sulli didnt know what to think. 

"Minho, what are you saying. You are my bestfriend. You know Sulli is my girlfriend." Taemin looked speechless.

"I know she is your girlfriend and you are my bestfriend but I cant stop my feelings." Minho was walking towards them but Sulli stepped back. Sulli didnt want to hear those words from Minho. It will ruin her life if he gets close to her or speaks another word. 

Sulli starting running away. She wanted to be away from his words. Everyone was chasing after her, trying to stop her. Sulli was running towards the park where she could think. Sulli ran as fast a she could and tears fell. The tears blinding her but she didnt care. Sulli was at a crosswalk across from the park. She saw the sign that said not to walk but Sulli decided that she wanted to walk. She needed to get to the park as quickly as possible.Sulli could hear her friends pleas not to cross. Her friends were far because Sulli was a great runner that runs faster then them. Her friends were runnig fast as they could to stop her but it was to late. Sulli crossed and she was hit by a car. Sulli laid in the ground and from the ground she could see the bench. Sulli eyes closed on the bench. Taemin and Minho were next to her. Key was on the phone for a ambulance. The ambulance came and took Sulli away to the hospital. Taemin looked down at the floor and he saw the bunny ring he gave her was ripped in half. Taemin picked it up and saw it. Small tear fell.

Everyone was at the hospital and they were waiting on the results of her operation. They brought Sulli from the operation to a room but they asked for Sulli parents to walk into the room. The group was scared and afraid to hear bad news. Moments later her parents walked out and looked white face. They said that Sulli  was dead and that the doctors could not save her.

Taemin fell on his knees and started to cry. Minho got up and started to hit the wall. Nichkhun took Minho hand away from the the wall. Everyone was crying and hugging each other to make each other feel better.  

Minho felt like everything was his fault. He felt like he wanted to die too. He should of not said anything.