Naega Micheo Micheo Baby Nichkhun Babo for Victoria

Listen To My Heartbeat

The loud chime of the bell  announcing the beginning of class. The students slowly walk towards their first class all dreading the start  of  another day of school. All wishing to be doing other things than be going to school.Nichkhun slowly makes his way towards Victoria. Trying not to make it obvious that he wants to talk to victoria.

Oh! Hi! Victoria. How are you?

Victoria: Do LALA Mmmm? What am I having for dinner? OH! I like her shoes!

"Oh! Hi! Victoria. How are you?" Nichkhun smiles at me with his cute smile.

" AH! You scared me. I was thinking of important things.wink " I look at him surprised.

" Oh, I'm sorry Victoria." He looks at the ground sadden by my response.

"Oh! I'm sorry Nichkhun. I was to harsh." I touch his arm. He looks up surprised with wide eyes. I quickly let go of his arm.

"I'm sorry Nichkhun for touching you. I didn't know it would offend you. Bye." I quickly walk away into the school.

When I know he isn't looking I hit my head. I scream to myself in my head

 Oh!! Victoria you were to bold. He didn't like that you touched him. Bad Victoria. Now Nichkhun isn't going to talk to you! Bad Victoria. My internal ranting was interrupted by someone calling me from behind

"Hi, Victoria" I turn around and I see Sulli walking up to me. I quickly walk over to her and hug her. My sulli.

"Sulli! Are you Okay." Then tears start to run from her face. She starts to shake her head. I hug her even more tight.

"Victoria, I'm so sad. How can Krystal do this to Taemin. You know how special Taemin is to me."

"Sulli, I know you like Taemin" Sulli quickly looks up at me. Her face surprised.

"How did you know that I like Taemin"

"The way you would look at him and the way you always protect him" Sulli wipes her face and smiles at me.

"Victoria Gamsahamnida."

"What for?"

"You are a great friend" We smile at each other.

Sulli opens the door to our first period. We walk towards our seats. Sulli looks at Krystal and looks away with sad expression. Krystal looks up when Sulli walks in and she makes a face. Krystal then acts as if Sulli isn't there  Sulli then slowly walks over to her seat and places her head on top of her desk. I really don't know who to stand by but I know that Sulli is correct but they are both my friends. I hate being in the middle. Aigoo!!!

Sulli: I place my head on top my desk. I sigh. I hear my name being called. I look up and Key is smiling at me. He slowly walks over to me and stands before me

"Yo! Sulli. What's up?" He blinks at me and blows me a kiss.

"Oh, nothing much" He takes the seat in front of me. He moves his face inches away from my face and he smiles at me

"Are you sure Sulli. You look like your in the dumps." I look at him surprised for his remark on my appearance and he moves his face even closer. I move a little back.

"You're way to close Key"He smiles at me

"Are you sure Sulli. You look cute today" Key suddenly moves back when the door is abruptly opened by our teacher. Key blinks at me. Key walks over to his seat. I turn around to look at Key and I see Minho looking at me. Minho then quickly looks down when he sees that I am looking at him.

I turn around. I feel strange whenever Minho looks at me I feel things in my stomach. Then I look over at Taemin and I have the same feeling. Can it be that I can possibly have feeling for Minho too. No! that is impossible. I will always love Taemin. My Taemin.

Nichkhun: I love looking at Victoria. I cant even pay attention in class because Victoria is a few desks away from me . I have the perfect view of her. I like the way she places her pencil on her lips whenever she is trying to solve a hard math question. Ah! So cute! I love the way she smiles whenever she hears a funny joke and the way her face responses to something surprising. Ah! Victoria is so cute. Then I see Victoria turn around and look at me then I notice everyone turn around and look at me. Then I say

"What is wrong" I look at everyone around me. Then Taemin whispers at me

"Nichkhun, the teacher just called on you" Then I abruptly stand up

"What!!" I look at the teacher with the marker out towards me ready for me to take it. Then the teacher says

"Nichkhun, are you living in another world. I been calling on you for a while now. but you're to busy in Victoria world" I quickly look at Victoria and I see her cheeks turn red and she looks down at her hands that are placed on the table.

" Oh!! No teacher. I was just thinking of my mmmm. MY  MOM!!"

"Okay, then come up and answer this math problem."

"Okay" I slowly walk towards the front I feel as the world is coming down on me. Is the room getting hotter. I get the marker and I look at the math problem. Slowly beads of sweat fall from my face and my hands get all sweaty. Then the teacher starts to laugh. I look over at the teacher.

"So Nichkhun. Now you know that you need to be paying attention in my class." I quickly nod. Maybe that will make my agonizing humiliation stop.

"Okay, then I will be nice with you and I will send another student to help you. Mmmmm. Lets see. How about Victoria." I turn around to see her stand up and walk towards the board. When she walks up it looks like wind blows her hair. AH!! So beautiful. She smiles at me. She whispers to me

"Don't worry Nichkhun." she takes my marker. In minutes the problem is solved. I look wide eyed at her and she smiles at me. The teacher examines her answer. He says

"Good Job! Victoria. Now for you Nichkhun during lunch you will come and do many math problems. To make up for your day dreaming." I walk with my head down to my seat. I place my head on my table.

Then the bell rings and we leave for our next class. Aigoo!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing!!! I hope you like it!!