You hit my heart!!

Listen To My Heartbeat

Minho and his group of friends where at a business party that all the important people of the city where there. Minho was told by his secretary that one of his new client will be there. All he was told was to look for her and that she was informed that she will ware a white dress.

Minho was looking at every girl that walked by. Not one of the girls wore a white dress. He looked at his watch it was almost time for the party to end in a few hours. This client was big because it was a international clothes designer from England. She wanted to build her own studio building and she was asking for their help. Minho was being comforted by his friends because they knew it was a big deal. The host went up to the microphone.

"Hello everyone! I have a treat for everyone. International clothes designer, Rose Choi will be sing for our party." Minho looked at the stage.   

She wore a white dress and she had long flowing hair. Her dress was design to look like if she had wings and brought out her beauty. The group of friends looked wided eyed because the designer looked a lot like Sulli.

"Hello! Everyone. I am happy to be here. I will sing for you, Bad Guy." Minho eyes were glued to her. Without realizing he was slowly walking to the stage. She was singing and her eyes fell on him and she smiled.

She finished her song and she quickly disappeared. Minho followed behind her and lead him to the host garden. She was at the balcony looking out into the garden. Her back was to him,

"Who are you?" She did not turn around.

"I am Rose Choi" Minho shook his head.

"No! You looke so much like someone I knew." She sigh.

"That is amazing but I am not that person." She turned around. Minho was shocked at how much she looked like Sulli. She slowly walked towards him. He kept moving back until he hit the wall.

"So how was she like?"

"Whhhoooo?" Minho looked into her eyes.

"That girl you were talking about?" Minho and her face were inches away from each other. She lightly kissed him and she stepped back. She smiled brightly.

"Did you miss me!!!" Minho looked puzzled. 

'Its me Sulli!!" Minho face changed from puzzle to mad.

"Are you messing with me! Are you really Sulli!"

"You never told the name of the girl that I remind you." MInho then smiled. He reached out and hugged her.

"Sulli, I missed you everyday. Why did you die" Sulli smiled.

"When I found out how you felt about me. I could not take it. You and Taemin are best friends. I did not want to ruin that. I knew that if I left Taemin, he  would get over me. He is married to Krystal. I knew that he will always love Krystal. To tell you the truth I did not trust Taemin feelings for me. I always felt that he liked me to suddenly. My prediction where correct." Minho held her even tighter.

'So you made your parents and doctors fake your death." Sulli nodded.

"You do not know how much I suffered missing you." Sulli lean back to look at his face. She caress his face. She kissed his cheek and lean in and whispered.

"Sorry, I love you" Sulli kissed Minho.

Month later......

Sulli and Minho were at the alter. They were smiling at each other. They were both holding hands and they did not let go. As they left, he whispered,

"I want to be by your side for ever," Sulli smiled

"Me, too. I loved you even when I knew it was wrong." Sulli smiled.

Sulli and Minho were going to where the party was going to be held. When suddenly, a car appeared in front of them. That moment they held on to each other. In the end, Sulli and MInho were together forever. The last remain was the bracelet that Minho gave her at their favorite spot at the park. They loved forever.