You Hold the Key

Listen To My Heartbeat

Luna quickly ran through the hall to arrive at her classroom before the bell rang. Key looked annoyed at Luna as she sat next to him.

Key whispered in Luna ear,"What is your problem! Why are you so late." Luna turned and looked at him. His face was still next to her ear. There faces where facing each other. Luna and Key where both surprised and both moved back quickly. Luna quickly got her things out of her backpack.

Classroom was over and Luna was leave classroom. She heard her name. Key walked towards her.

"Luna go get me a snack. To pay off your debt." Luna smiled and sigh.

Luna thought,"He looks so cute mad." Luna wanted  to see him mad.

"I am not going to do it!" Key eyes turned wide. His face turned serious.

"You own me go buy me snacks." Luna smiled to herself.

"Okay!" Luna then quickly left to get him his snacks at the student store. She came back with arm full of snacks.

Victoria was quietly sitting in the library looking at books about China for her book report. When she feels someone looking at her and she looks left and right and no one was there. She wonders what was going on because she always feels like someone is watching her. Victoria goes back to reading her books. She hears her name and puts down her book . She turns around and there standing was her friend from elementary school. Her friend that she has not seen in a long time.

"Kyuhyun!!!" Victoria quickly gets up and hugs him. Then in the distance she could hear books drop and a small audible scream. Victoria and kyuhyun look towards the noise but they do not see anything. They then quickly puts attention back to each other.

Kyuhyun smiles at her, "Hey!! Victoria. I heard we were in the same school. I have been looking for you." Victoria smiled brightly at him.

"I did not know you were looking for me." Victoria then happily walks out of the library with Kyuhyun. Her arms linked with his and she held tight to him.

Victoria was happily talking about her elementary school friend to Luna and Sulli. Both quietly listened to Victoria as she talked about Kyuhyun. They both smiled at her happy expression that they have not seen in a long time. Sulli then saw something behind Victoria; the guys were there but Nayoung stood next to Minho. Nayoung was smiling brightly at the guys and all the guys had a bright expression. Sulli felt bothered by Nayoung presence. Then she saw the guys walking in their direction. Sulli quickly looked down at her shoes.

Everyone created a circle and Nayoung stood in the circle. Everyone was happily talking but Sulli was not paying attention to the conversation. All she could do was look at her shoes. Sulli did not know why she felt this way towards Minho. She suddenly felt someone hold her hand. Sulli was surprised and looked up to see Taemin their smiling brightly at her. Sulli then smiled at him and she felt better. Taemin was holding tightly. Sulli realized that she felt so comfortable with Taemin. He always left her feeling better. No one can compare to Taemin and the way she felt around him.. Sulli figured out her heart.     

Minho saw Taemin holding Sulli hand. Minho was feeling like his heart was about to explode with anger that he cannot be next to Sulli. Minho felt Nayoung next to him. Minho felt that Sulli was too far away. He could not take it anymore. Minho said goodbye to his friends and left towards the school building. He needed to clear his mind and he walked towards the school roof. Minho sigh as he looked down at the school. Someone touched his arm. Minho wanted that person to be Sulli. He turned around to see Krystal smiling at him. Minho was so surprised that he stepped back a little. Krystal kept walking towards Minho. Krystal was before Minho; eye to eye. She lightly kissed a surprised Minho.

Everyone was talking endlessly when Key said to look up at the roof. Sulli looked up to see Minho being kissed by Krystal. Sulli was so surprised and she turned away. Then she heard Nayoung scream and run towards the school.