Is it You

Listen To My Heartbeat

Victoria was waiting by the school gate for Sulli and Luna to arrive. When her phone started to ring. Victoria read the message that Sulli sent her. Victoria sigh as she saw that it was going to take them a while for them to arrive. She heard her name. She saw Nichkhun making his way towards her. Victoria looked down to hide her shyness.

"Nichkhun. hmmm....Hi" Victoria said to Nichkhun. He looked at her with a smile. 

Krystal was trying hard to hide behind the theater props so that Minho won't see her. She smiled as she saw him practicing the piano. She was so happy that she was the only one in the school that knew that he played the piano. She didn't know why Minho never told anyone but she didn't care as long as she was the only one that knew. He looked so handsome as he played. She placed her hand on her heart to slow down her heartbeat. Then his phone rang and he stopped playing. He looked down at his text message. Then he stood up and left. Krystal wondered who that was that called him.

Sulli was in the school rooftop quietly looking down to the school courtyard. She sigh and wondered why she felt so sad and happy at the same time. Then she looked down and she saw Minho walking out the front door of the school. He walked towards a girl that she has seen around the school. Sulli wondered why he was talking to that girl. Then she started to feel very angry for no reason. Sulli turned around and a small tear fell down. Sulli turn around to look down at Minho and she realized that she liked Minho. Sulli fell to the ground and saw Minho talk to that girl through the rails. Then Sulli quickly got up and ran downstairs. As she ran through the halls. Then someone called out to her. That voice made her stop but she didn't turn around. She felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Sulli...." he turned her around and Sulli looked into Taemin eyes. Sulli heart was beating quickly as she looked at him. Sulli wondered what was wrong with herself. Sulli just realized she like Minho but she also likes Taemin.

Luna walked towards the art classroom. She stopped at the door of the classroom as she saw Key painting. The painting he was drawing made her heart stop. There Sulli bright smile was looking at her. Her long hair blowing in the imaginary air. Key turned around and smiled at her. He then looked at her surprised face and he looked at his painting.

He said, "Its better that you know. I like Sulli. I have always liked her ever since I met her in Middle school." Luna was speechless. Luna then slowly started to get back to herself and she quickly smiled.

"That is great!!" Luna smiled brightly her face glowing. Hiding her heart and hiding her emotions. Hiding was easy thing to do, she was always hiding but this time she didn't want to be found out.

Victoria was walking towards the restroom. She felt that someone was looking at her. She would turn around ad no one would be there. Victoria was wondering what was happening. Victoria just stopped then she felt a hand on her shoulder.