Are you calling out to me today! Why!!

Listen To My Heartbeat

Key walked through the hall walking to the beat of the music on his iPod. He wasn't paying attention to his surrounding. Luna was looking for Key. Luna was heading down the stairs to the first floor. She stopped because Key was walking towards the stairs. Luna waved like crazy and called out to him. Luna wondered why he wasn't paying attention. She decided just to run to him and stand before him. Luna was quickly going down the stair and Key stopped before stepping on the first step. He was changing his song and Luna was almost before him when she tripped on her shoe lace. She fell towards Key and that moment Key looked up. Key wide eyed and he took Luna by the waist. Luna landed on top of Key. Their lips met. Luna opened her eyes and she was staring at him. Luna quickly got up and went up the stairs. Key laid there motionless. Key came back to his senses as he looked up at Onew face. Onew smiled

"Wow!! Key that was so cool.!!" Onew smiled at Key. Amber stood next to Onew.

"Wow! Key. You looked like a hero." Key then got up and went after Luna.

Amber looked up as Key ran up the stairs. She wondered what he was going to do. She was about to follow when Onew started to whine.

"Amber! I want some Chicken!!" Amber rolled her eyes.

"Onew! You always have chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Are you not worried that you aren't eating right!" Onew started to act cute,

"Amber! buy me chicken for lunch." Onew knew that she couldn't resists his cuteness. Amber kept looking up the stairs.

"Sorry, not today." Amber ran up the stairs. Onew stood shocked.

Key ran to his classroom and there was Luna. Luna sat motionless looking at empty space. Key was wondering what to do. Amber looked at Key standing looking at Luna. Amber wanted to go to him but she stood back.

Key called out to Luna. Luna started to blink but she didn't want to respond to Key. Luna has never been kissed before and it was Key. Key the guy she liked. Key liked Sulli. Luna looked down at her hands that were laying on her desk. Then  someone took her hand and pull her from her desk. Luna looked up at Key. Luna was so surprised.

Key pulled her out of class and lead her to the roof. As they walked he didn't let go of her hand. Luna heart was racing.

"What did Key want," Luna wondered.

They stood facing each other and not saying anything.

"Luna do you like me?" Luna looked at him surprised.

Luna wondered why he asked. They just kissed how did he know that she liked him.

"No! never!" Luna stepped back. Key looked at her closely.

"Just because we kissed doesn't mean that I could like you. You are so mean to me and you want me to like you. I hate you!" Tears were falling. Luna turned around and left.

Key looked as she left. He thought that she liked him. The moment that he saw her he thought that she was cute. He was interested in her that is why he kept her close. Maybe he was wrong about Luna. Ever since he met her slowly his feeling for Sulli were leaving. When they kissed all his feelings for Sulli left. He was ready to tell Luna that he liked her. Luna was not interested in him. He was disappointed. He was positive that she liked him.