In my dream....

Listen To My Heartbeat

Taemin walked into the private room behind a bookshelves. There he had all his memories from his childhood and he didnt want Krystal to know. On the wall was a picture of Sulli. He laid on his bed that was in a corner facing her picture. After, her death Taemin was heartbroken for a long time. Krystal helped him deal with the pain. He accepted Krystal again in his life. At first he like Krystal but on the day he saw Sulli in class smiling after he was rejected by Krystal. That moment he realized that he had always loved Sulli. He did not know how to express his feeling to her. He always felt like a fool around Sulli. Eventhough, he is married to Krystal he knows that she is never coming back. Minho is still hurting and he knows how he feels. Suddenly he hears his cell phone ring.

 "I saw her!!" Taemin wondered what he was saying.

"Who did you see."

"Sulli!" Taemin sigh. Taemin looked over at Sulli picture.

"Minho, she is gone." Taemin looked at his pink bunny ring that was around his neck.

"No, I know I saw her. Standing before me. She looked like an angel. It was her."

"Minho, your mind is playing games with you." Minho sigh.

"Okay." Minho hung up.

He looked at her picture and started to cry.

"Sulli! Why did you leave me. I still love you. I always love you!" Taemin started to hit his heart. His love for her was so painful. He cried his self to sleep.

"Taemin!!" Taemin suddenly woke up to the sun on his face. Before him was Sulli and she had on a beautiful white dress and her long hair blowing with the wind.

She smiled brightly, "Taemin! You lazy head. Come on we need to go to the church." Taemin was puzzled.

"Why are we going to a church." Sulli smile.

"We are getting married." Sulli took his hand and they ran from where he was laying. He looked down at her finger and she had the pink bunny ring.

They arrived at the church and it was full of all the people that they loved. They walked to the alter. Sulli was holding his hand and looking at him. Taemin wanted to stay like this forever. As he thought that, Sulli let go of his hand and she slowly started to disapper.

Taemin screamed, "No!! Dont leave me!!" Taemin reach for her. Suddenly everything went black. Slowly the light started to appear. Sulli was on the floor with her school uniform. Taemin remember it was the day she was in the accident.

"Sulli! Wake up!" Taemin was shaking her. Slowly her eyes opened.

"Taemin..." Small smile slowly appeared on her face. Her beautiful face was covered with bruises.

"Taemin..I am sorry. I am sorry..." Sulli started to cry and she slowly reach out for his hand. Taemin took her hand.

"Sulli! I love you." She smiled and slowly started to close her eyes.

"Dont leave me." Taemin shook her.

"Taemin, I feel so sleepy." Sulli then completely closed her eyes. Taemin scream as loud as he could. Suddenly he opened his eyes and he was in his secret room. Taemin looked around and he was in the dark and completely alone.

In my dream....