Found You

Listen To My Heartbeat

Onew: I look over at Taemin group of friends. Taemin laughing with Nichkhun.Minho and Key very serious, but both are looking at Sulli. Mmmm. There is something fishy going on. *Sniff* Oh wait its my fish mandu. Mmm! I am going to investigate. I quickly finish my mandu.

The Group: Nichkhun like always was telling one of his cute, funny stories and Taemin was laughing so hard that his sides started to hurt. Minho would give Sulli side glances. He was very worried about Sulli. Sulli with her head down looking at the floor and loyal Victoria next to her. Then Minho looked over at key and saw him also looking at Sulli. Minho punches Key in the arm.

"Yo! Key what are you looking at?"

"Oh! Nothing much" When Minho and Key feel an arm on there shoulder they turn around to see there classmate Onew behind them.

Onew smiles at the group and he sighs. Onew looks at every members faces and he gives a cute little wink. Onew was known to be sleek and he knows everything that happens in the school. He is like a ninja and has ninja qualities.

"So my friends. What going on?" Onew looks at Nichkhun and Taemin.

"So Taemin, How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine..." Taemin was cut by Onew.

"You want to know something?" Onew stops and looks at every member to give a little suspense. He smiles because he got the effect of all eyes on him.

"I heard from a little birdie, that something is up with Krystal and Sulli." He then locks his arm on Minho and Key and he brings them close. He smiles at both at them then he starts to whisper. Everyone gets close to hear. Then he says

"Do you guys want to know the interesting part..." Looks around and smiles at there wide eyes.

"That they are fighting because of a guy. The guy they are fighting for is in this group." All the guys move back. He looks at there faces and he got the effect he wanted all surprised expressions. Prefect. Then Onew starts laughing. They hear someone clear there voice behind them everyone turns around to see there teacher standing behind them and looking straight at Nichkhun.

"Nichkhun! Why are you not in my class right now. It is lunch is it not!" Nichkhun picks up his things and walks behind the teacher with his head down. Then Onew looks at everyone surprised and said

"WoW! What a scene. I heard what happened in class. Poor guy. Right." Then he smiles and says

"Well, I need to go talk to someone. Well Bye." He walks across the court towards Hun another classmate.

Onew: Wow! They believed me. Man, I'm really good. Haha!  I just made up my little story that Krystal and Sulli are fighting for a guy. The most funny part is that I got them thinking that it was one of them that they are fighting for. Mmm. I think I'm going to investigate my theory. 

Sulli: The bell has rung. Victoria and I walk towards the school to finish the day. I really cant take it anymore Krystal is my friend but what hurts is her evil words towards Taemin. I was so concentrated in my thought that when someone bumped into me I was so surprised that my books fell from my arm and scattered on the floor. I quickly pick up my books when I see another hand helping me. I stop. I slowly follow the arm up to the face. I am shocked that I fall back.

"Minho!" Minho looks up and smiles. Then he finishes picking up the last books and gives them to me and walks away without a word.