The Chicken with the Bow

Listen To My Heartbeat

Next Day........

Onew was at his desk drawing a  picture of a chicken with a bow on its head with his favorite chicken pencil. He was so concentrated on drawing the chicken that he didn't hear Amber behind him.

"Waaaahhh!" Onew jumped up and his kitty pencil flew through the open window. Amber wide eyed and mouth opened looked at Onew. Onew was speechless and shocked. Slowly Onew realized what happened and he started to cry for his lost pencil.

"Ambbbber!! That was my favorite chicken pencil!" 

Amber than said, "I'll go get your pencil"

Onew said, "No! I'll go get it!!"

Moments later..........

As people walked by a bush all they could see where two legs. Everyone was puzzled what was happening. Amber watched Onew hanging from the bush she felt so bad. It was her fault that he was making a fool of himself. Then she said,

'"Onew let me help you find your pencil" The bush answered

No!! Thank You!! Go away!! I dont want to talk to you right now!! You made me lose my percious chicken named Pepito!!"

Amber said, "Sorry, I didn"t mean for you to lose your chicken Pepito." Amber knew how much chicken ment to Onew. It made it harder for Amber not to help Onew, but she understood that he must be mad at her at that moment to not allow her help.  

Hours later.......

The end of school and Onew was still searching for his chicken pencil. Amber went to buy him another chicken pencil. Amber came back to the school with another chicken pencil that she hoped he would like.

Amber said, "Onew, I got you another pencil." Onew apeared from the bush. His hair covered in leaves and grass. Amber handed him the pencil. Onew looked at it for a moment and then he said,

"Ohh! I already have five of these type of chicken pencils." Amber mouth fell open and she said,

"Then why have you been searching all day for a pencil you already haven five pencils." " I have to have all of them!" He smiled. Amber said,:'Just go home." Amber slowly walked away, she felt so tired for feeling gulit for him all day so that he tell her that he already had others of the same pencil.   

Amber sigh as she walked. When she suddenly got a back hug and Onew smiled at her. Amber could not resist and smiled back. Onew then cutely said 

"Sorry! Ambber."  Amber sigh and looked and him.

She said, "What will I do with you!" Onew giggled and took her hand. Amber smiled as they made there way home from school.