Misunderstood

Listen To My Heartbeat

Sulli was walking through the hall towards the art room to finish her art project. When she suddenly stopped and she walked towards the music room. She opened the door and Minho sat at the piano playing a beautiful song. Sulli took in a deep breath. Minho turns towards the door and saw Sulli there. In Minho head the image of Sulli and Taemin comes back. Sulli looks at Minho and she see that he has a black eye. Sulli quickly goes to him.

"Minho! what happened to your eye?" Sulli was reaching out to touch his face but she retreated her hand. She placed her hand on her side.

"Nothing happened. I was just being careless." Minho looked down at the piano keys. Sulli looked at Minho sitting there. Sulli sat next to him and she started to play a piece of music that she plays whenever she is sad. Minho knew the song, he plays it when he is sad. It perfectly expresses how he feels.

Sulli was playing the piece and she looks over at Minho. Her heart started to beat faster. Sulli then quickly gets up and leaves. Minho looks surprised as she leaves from the music room.

Sulli should not have these feeling towards Minho. She is being careless and she is wrong to have feeling towards Minho. Sulli goes back to class and Taemin is there. Sulli walks over to him and he smiles brightly at her.

'Sulli!!" Taemin then takes her hand. Sulli looks at Taemin and smiles. They stand there looking at each other. When Onew walks over to them.

"Hey! You love birds! Are you two going out?" Sulli tries to take away her hand but Taemin holds tightly to her. Taemin answers Onew

"Yeah! What is it to you." Sulli looks at Taemin surprised. Sulli quickly answers

"What!" Taemin turns to her and smiles. He lightly kisses her cheek. At that moment Minho walked in. Minho stops and abruptly turns around and he walks up to the roof.

Sulli looks wide eyes at Taemin. Taemin just has a bright smile on his face. He reaches over and lightly kisses her cheek again.

"Taemin! I thought we were friends and nothing else."

"well, you are wrong Sulli. I want to be more then friends. You have always been special to me and recently I noticed that I have deeper feeling for you. I want to take a step forward." Sulli felt butterflies in her stomach. She had a bright smile and she hugs Taemin.

Key looked over at Luna as she was doing her work. Key was foolish in not truly expressing his feeling towards her. He treated her so bad to mask his true feeling. Now he was paying. Luna hated him.

Luna knew that Key did not like her. He must still have feeling for Sulli. She saw when he was doing the painting of Sulli. She was ugly compared to pretty Sulli. She knew that she could never compete against her. When he asked if she liked him, it must be one of his mean jokes. Nothing else.

Nichkhun was looking at Victoria look outside by the window. He was not brave to tell Victoria that what he said was a lie. That he really like her. That she was special to him. Maybe it was for the best, if they did go out he would be unable to express his feeling to her. They would always misunderstand each other. Victoria should have someone better then him.

Victoria sat quietly by the window looking outside at the people playing and smiling. Victoria always felt that Nichkhun liked  her. She must of read thing wrong. She always like him ever since  she met him. She liked his shyness. It made him look really cute. All this time she was wrong about his feelings. It must be better for her to forget him because he will never like her. She was just the foolish one.

Krystal wondered why everyone looked so sad. There must be a misunderstanding between them.