What is happening to me!!!

Listen To My Heartbeat

Taemin looked at Krystal his feeling for her were stronger. She looked so pretty with her hair pulled back. Taemin sigh wishing to be by her side. She turn around and smiled at him. He looked away from  her beautiful eyes. He felt his cheeks turn red. Taemin looked up but his eyes fell on Sulli. The light from the window was touching Sulli. The sun added to Sulli milky white skin almost making her unnaturally beautiful. Taemin then realized his thoughts and shook his head to remove those thoughts. Taemin told himself Sulli has been his best friend for a long time he could never look at her that way. Sulli is Sulli and she could never be more then that.

Sulli looked towards the open window. She felt the sun on her face and she closed her eyes. Enjoying the sun on her face. Sulli sigh with delight. She opened her eyes and her eyes fell on Minho. Minho was looking at her causing her to look away. Her cheeks turning red. Sulli covered her cheeks. She wondered since when has she felt this way about Minho. The only person that can make her cheeks red was Taemin. Then her memory goes to Minho saving her. Sulli slowly turns around to see Minho writing in his notebook.

Sulli thinks," Minho, what have you done to my heart that only belonged to Taemin." Sulli turns around and looks out the window.

Minho looked at Sulli as she looked out the window his heart was beating so fast he thought his heart was going to fly from his chest. Minho view of Sulli was covered by Krystal standing in front of his view. Minho really disliked her because she was always pushing her self on him trying to get his attention. She always had a cold expression compared to Sulli that always had a bright smile. Thats what made Minho like Sulli her bright smile and her character.

Krystal said, "Minho buy me banana milk." Minho looked up at her face. He knew that he could not say no to her. Krystal was pretty but she was to cold. Minho sigh and went to the machine. He came back and gave Krystal the milk. He looked down at his notebook hoping that she would get the message that he wanted her to leave. Krystal looked at Minho ignoring her. Krystal started to boil with anger, she sent him her killer eyes. No one ignores Krystal.

Krystal was going to pay him back,"Minho!! thank you for the milk." Krystal then quickly rapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. She did it quickly before he could react. Krystal then turn around and smiled. No one ignores Krystal without getting the consequences. Mostly Minho the one she wants the most to notice her.

Krystal then sits at her desk and looks at her milk. Krystal sighs she wanted to enjoy the milk with Minho. She felt so lonely looking at the milk without Minho by her side. Krystal turns around to look at Minho.

Krystal sighs," Minho if only you knew that my feelings for you are real and that I want you to like me but I don't know what to do to show you my true side."   

Afterschool

Sulli was walking home with Victoria. They were both joking and having fun. Sulli heard her name being called. Sulli turn around to see Minho, Taemin, Nichkhun and Key walking towards them. Victoria quickly walked towards Nichkhun. Then they stood to the side whispering. Sulli saw that a little fishy but Sulli just smiled at the guys.

Sulli said," So what's up?'' Sulli looked at Taemin she had no courage to look at Minho. Taemin smiled at her

"Oh! we were just going to go find you guys to go get snacks together." Sulli smiles,"Oh! thats it. Okay lets go."  Sulli quietly walks with them as Key keeps the group talking. Sulli sneaks glances at Minho. Minho just walks with his hands in his pockets and looks straight forward.

Sulli then thinks," What am I doing!! I should not be thinking of Minho. Just because he saved me that day I been thinking of him. I have been thinking of Taemin for so long and now just because of that time I have been thinking of Minho. SULLI snap out of it!!" 

Sulli was in deep thought she started to cross the street as her friends stood waiting for the walk sign. They called her name but Sulli listen to them to late when a car was beeping at her. Sulli stood shocked. When she felt someone pull her back quickly. Sulli felt herself fall into endlessness, she felt like she was never going to land but strong hands were holding her. Sulli then was in someone arms. Sulli then looked into Minho deep dark brown eyes and realized who saved her. Sulli quickly got up.

Sulli said," Thank you! Minho." Sulli then quickly started to walk away until she started to run. Sulli arrived home and locked herself in her room.

Sulli laid on her bed and Sulli wondered what was happening to herself. Minho has lately taken control of her thoughts. Why was this happening to her. The only thing she could think was because he saved her. She was just thankful thats all.